or Connect

Posts by Carlin

Congratulations and welcome baby!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Wow! Congratulations Raven! And welcome little Benjamin!
 Hugs from me too, Erika! I hope you're feeling more balanced again soon. And I agree with WCM, what an adorable, squishy little (big) guy you have there!
Congratulations Nuku! Sounds like a wild experience! Can't wait to hear more of the story and see pictures of your new baby!
SilverMoonMama, that's what happened to me last time too. I'm hoping my water doesn't break until labour is well under way this time because I know if it breaks and contractions don't start right away my anxiety level is going to be through the roof.   Mole, sorry you're getting so much pressure to get things moving. :( Darn induction happy doctors. Why can't they just trust our bodies to do the job when the time is right?   Jend, hope the NST looked good and all...
Yay! Congratulations and welcome Brody!
 Um, Yeeska, isn't Alexandria a girl? :D
 Mole, I totally get the frustration and fear that nonsensical rules are going to make it impossible for you to do what's best for both of you. Sending lots and lots of labour vibes your way. Come on out baby! You'll make it so much easier for everyone!   Ascher, that's a tough situation! Hopefully he'll stop hanging around after today. What a pain!   AFM, I had a good workout this morning and actually ran a little and did some cardio in addition to some strength...
Mole, I totally get how you are feeling. I was there with my first, and I hated being in the position of feeling like I needed to try and force things along to get the birth I wanted.   As far as why your babe is taking a little longer, I think the first thing to remember is that studies based on real gestational length show that 41 weeks 1 day is about average. This idea that 40 weeks is average is just plain wrong, so at this point you are just average, and no...