or Connect

Posts by Carlin

Contractions still 10 to 15 min apart but definitely noticeable. DH cam home a little early from work so I'm going to have a shower and try and nap for a bit to see what happens. Then I guess we'll need to decide if DD should go to my parents' tonight. I wish I had a crystal ball that could tell me if this was the real thing or not!
Checking in here too. I'm 40 weeks 5 days today and I'm afraid to jinx it but I think maybe just maybe we are getting close. I've been having contractions pretty consistently since about 4:30 this morning, starting about 15 min apart and now down to 9 or 10 minutes. I really expected them to taper off when I got up this morning but so far they seem to be hanging on. They are definitely in the early labour category - I can walk and talk through them without any problem -...
Congratulations 2 SweetSparrows ane welcome baby Augustus!
Congratulations Ascher! Welcome Benjamin!
What a beautiful baby you have! (And a beautiful toddler!)   The placenta prints are very neat. I l really like your autumn tree. That will be such a neat keepsake!
 Sorry you are so frustrated Mittens. Have you looked into belly binding or a belly support? That may give you some comfort and help with baby's position too. Sending labour vibes your way.   (my personal opinion is that care providers should never ever predict anything about when a baby will arrive unless they are actually holding the head at the time. lol. It gets our hopes up too high!)
Wow! Congratulations! Welcome Brendan!
Congratulations MonkeyKeeper!  Welcome baby girl!
Congratulations Domermommy!!   Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm feeling a lot more pressure today so I think baby has finally, maybe dropped. It would be really handy for baby to be born in the next day or two, but I'm not holding my breath. I know next midwife appointment (on tuesday) we'll have to go over what sort of steps we do or do not want to take to try and move things along as well as what happens if we hit 42 weeks and wouldn't it be nice if we don't...
 Big hugs Mole! I can't imagine how traumatic that must have been. Sending peaceful, healing vibes to you and your son. I'm so glad to hear it sounds like he's doing so well and eating and sleeping like a champ. Please keep updating us on how the two of you are doing when you have a chance!