or Connect

Posts by Carlin

ELVs your way Ascher!
Morning everyone! It's good to hear that things are getting moving for a lot of people! It sounds like a bunch more babies are just around the corner.   I've been crampy and a bit contractiony for the last couple days but nothing that seems to be sticking. I tried a little nipple stimulation a couple times over the last few nights, but I don't think that it's a great idea for me, as instead of triggering any sort of labour pattern, both times it just caused one...
Congratulations Jend! It sounds like your instincts were right on, and you gave yourself and Jame the birth you needed to keep everyone safe! I hope your recovery goes smoothly!
Great pics Teegan and Help!
You aren't the only one Ascher! I'm a few days behind you at 40 weeks 3 days, and although I'm trying to stay patient, I'm begining to get anxious. DH is scheduled to be out of town Sept 30 to Oct 2, then has a major project (in town, but 12 hour days, with an hour commute on either end) fro the 4th to 10th. I don't know what he was thinking, agreeing to go out of town at what will be 41 weeks, 4 days, but it's made me start considering natural induction methods much...
Congratulations!
Morning all.   MonkeyKeeper, sorry for the frustrating night. I'm sure that many contractions were doing something though. Hopefully it means baby will arrive quick and easy once the timep comes.   Help, I hope you're holding your baby by now! If not, sending good thoughts your way for a great labour and birth! Oops, just saw your last post Help, sorry you are dealing with the same frustration!   AnyaRose, I've heard people say that too, and they are just...
Wow, we've been quiet for the last few hours. That's unusual for this thread this week! How's everyone doing tonight?   I've been dealing with more in-law drama, but I think it's finally at a point where I can genuinely say I don't give a f*** anymore so it's all good. I also had a little sit down talk with DH, and I think he's finally realized how little time he's given us by the way he's arranged his schedule over the next 3 weeks or so. I've been telling him this,...
I can see that one! He's so beautiful! And so are you!
I can't see it either! :( I bet he's gorgeous though, just like your girls!