or Connect

Posts by SLY

Eta- I am an aquarius 02-06 bday, due 06/10/2006 but having a scheduled C section 06/06/06... And here are my crimes of passion: 1) my almost 4 yr old son is upstairs watching sponge bob while i type this. (ok do I win?) This happens so often nowadays that we call spongebob "spongey"....... 2) i yell at my DH every chance presented- which in my defense, is a lot. If only he would LISTEN to me, then I wouldnt have to yell OR be repetitive... 3) i eat ice cream...
Quote: Hmm...I definatly think of Charlie Brown's Linus. Get him a blue blanket and go with it!! Well, my name is Sally- as in Charlie Brown's sister. So therefor Linus is forever not allowed. Here is something interesting: Last night at like 3 am, my son rolls over (the almost 4 cutie patootie) and says " Mommy, the baby's name really is Quinn. I love Quinnny...) He was sortof asleep, sortof awake. How 'bout that?
To Quinn or not to Quinn That is the question. I like the name 75% of the time, but the other 25%... thats when I'm not sure. HUsband vetoed Dylan- stupid 90210 ruined it, he says he can only visualize that Dylan- I reminded him of our favorite, Robert Zimmerman aka BOB Dylan... No dice. I also like Sam. And Ben, though hubby vetoed that, too. I like Noah but I dont think Dh does. He suggested Linus. I vetoed that. He suggested Saxby. Have I told this story here...
(plantmama- i, too, think its kinda cool that they may not cover it- it not being a medical necessity, and all that...just some cultural thing... anyway, i think its kinda cool, too. But still frustrating, financially anyway, in this situation! )
Im having a friggin baby in less than 3 weeks, and my DH's job decided to get everybody new insurance. Im supposedly having a repeat C section 06/06 and our new insurance which goes into effect 06/01 may or may not cover a stupid circumcision! (Note: if it were up to me, id not have one for this new baby, nor would i have gotten one for our 4 yr old when he was born, but DH has severe, deeply ingrained, "circumcize the child NOW" issues that I wont get into, other than...
We don't want to go too tradtional. No Michael, David, John, James, Theodore, Mark/c/cus, etc, can't do Max....Caroline248, whats holding you back with the name Quinn? And what else are you considering?
Ok, My DH and I had been set on naming DS#2 Robert Quinn and calling him Quinn. (shhh its a secret.. ha ha ha, nobody here knows me IRL, but I had to say anyway....) Anyway, now it seems that everywhere I turn I am reading about, or meeting girls named Quinn. So Now, I am second guessing the name as a possiblity. Our first son is Jacob so thats out. My DH is way weird about names, and it seems everything I come up with he rejects. GRRRRR but thats another story for...
thats a good idea, too. jeesh i have so much to do in the next 4 weeks. I have no idea where the GD pump is in the 1st place.
(pssst, Noah and Dylan are my 2 favorite names in the world, my 1st son would have been Dylan and #2 would be Noah if only I could have gotten DH on board...) OK, No nipple sheilds for me. I still am "out" a little from nursing #1, so I can probably do the suction trick if what I have now does not suffice. Where can I get the syringes? I be having CS #2 at the hospital so probably someone there can help point me in the direction of some suction, or the LC...I...
well thats a releif about the placenta starting milk production, i wont worry about that part of things. im still not sure if i should "bust" out the shells or not (ha ha)....