or Connect

Posts by ourdomicile

I typically do exercise during the 2ww but because I've had a number of miscarriages I do obsess about it as well. Typically my exercise is flamenco dancing (I take classes), jogging and yoga. I try to cut back a bit on the jogging and don't push myself as hard. Flamenco is hard to be easy with (and there's just so much stomping!) so I"m always a bit nervous there but there are a few women at my dance school who are dancing while very pregnant, so I figure it's fine. And...
What is up with the POAS followed by AF anyway? This has happened to me more than once and each time my DH looks at me like I have some kind of magic powers. In fact, he asked me exactly that last time it happened. Something along the lines of "So you're like 5 or 6 days late right? You POAS and then blammo! You get your period 5 minutes later? Is there some kind of crazy magic going on there?" I of course told him that if I had magic powers a BFN and AF would not be what...
This is such an awesome month around here! I've been off the MDC wagon a bit as we deal with flus and coughs and work and things around our house, but now I'm hooked! Look at all these BFPs! Congrats to you all and a very happy healthy 9 months ahead! :::::
Congrats to mamabear that's such great news to come here and read this morning!! I need to be updated if you please. CD1 here so please move me to waiting to O. Thanks!
Can I please be moved to waiting to know? Thanks! I'm pretty sure we'll get a BFN this month, though I'm at CD 32 here. I've had a weird month with a nasty, nasty flu during my O phase, then a stuffy head stuck around for way too long so I spent way too long unable to actually close my mouth enough to take my temp in the mornings (ugh!). So my chart this week is needless to say wacky. This is a long cycle for me, but not overly long, so I'll probably wait until...
Can you take me off of POAS Tues? With AF having come last Friday, I won't be trying that Thanks for the new thread it is wonderful!
Well stick me in Waiting to O please. AF is here as of this morning. I've spent the last week so nauseas that I was sure I was PG again - despite not having completed one cycle since my m/c. Kind of hard to take as last night DH and I spent the evening letting ourselves get excited about it. I should have known. Of course I used the tried and true method of making AF arrive. Got up, POAS, BFN, 30 min later AF arrives. Argh. I can hardly wait for this day to be over at...
beckyphry, thank you so much for answering that question (and matey for asking it), i've kind of been wondering that too. And wondering how you're doing beckyphry but it sounds like you're ok. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you on the 15th! Welcome to Mamato2, I joined in here in December after a m/c too and found it to be an incredible resource. Unlike you, I actually have a fairly extensive family history of m/c (though also fortunately all those women had healthy...
hazeleyes: this is something of a shocker to me, but can you please move me to 2ww? My last "cycle" was actually a m/c and I didn't expect to O this month or have a very normal cycle, but seems I did and given timing of BDing might just be in for some POAS on Jan16th as well. Thanks!
Hi Mesa, I don't really have an answer for you, but wanted to say that I'm sort of in the same boat. I had my m/c Dec 15/06 as well at nearly 7 weeks. It was over pretty quickly for me (about a week, whereas my first one was more like 14+ days) as well. The first time we BD I was super emotional and teary and then since then have been feeling fairly normal in that regard. I assumed I just wouldn't ovulate after the m/c (last time it took my body a while to readjust) but it...