or Connect

Posts by dex_millie

Especially when I have 3 kids & DH messes to deal with. I just wish I didn't have to keep telling an adult simple things what they should do, I feel like it is nagging sometimes even though it is not
 The funny thing with us is that I do the dishes and clean the bathroom but DH is the one laying out the rules what she needs to do(He does help with dishes though and he knows when things are missing especially if it is for a few days). He feels she needs to grow up some.
She goes to college right now. It was cheaper on my parents if she stayed with us. My parents are supporting her with school and other stuff until she gets her degree. Yea, is our house. I guess I like to avoid conflict between my family but this is something she needs to learn. Especially if staying with people.
no, i wouldn't.
Hi everyone, I will try and make this short,   My sister (early 20's) have lived with my family(Me, DH, DS7, DD5, DS3) for about a year and a half. I personally don't like to have to ask people to do stuff that I feel they should know they should do but over time DH has asked me to tell her 1. To take shorter showers (she use to take like 30mins hot showers twice a day, we pay for water and heat). That is the one thing that she has done constant, even going down to one...
I expect my kids to learn and have some responsibilities. My oldest kids are 7 and 4 and they can clean there toys up and put them away. It may not be perfect but it is a lot less stressful for me when I have to cook, do laundry, fold, wash dishes, take them to activities/parks, scrub two bathrooms, clean the rest of the house, do crafts with them, volunteer at their schools, shopping so we can eat ect... I need to lay back on a couch when they are cleaning up, then I can...
All my 3 children where tummy sleepers. Tried the back, swaddle thing for my first and he just could get a good sleep, Would rarely keep sleeping more than 10 minutes. I put him on his tummy and 2 hours of sleep. From them I just put them on their tummies. I am also afraid of the spit up when on there back as my son did when I tried the back thing he was coughing and choking on his milk or spit up.    I also did the side with a pillow or roll up blanket behind it. I...
Not sure if there is a thing as part time co-sleeping? My 7 and 4 year old start off in their beds (they share a room) and comes over in ours sometime in the wee morning. My 2 1/2 cosleeps with me full time. They didn't chose to be on their own. We just got a room ready for them and would take them in there, read them a story and stay there until they fall asleep. I guess in a few years they may want complete bed independance not sure.   I do have a cousin that even in...
I had a 3rd degree tear with my son that took a long time to heal. BUT the good news is that I did not tear for my 2nd or my 3rd..thank God.   The only difference with them is my pushing position. For my first I squatted and for the last two I did hand and knees, not sure if the position was the reason.
I was in the same situation as you are 4 years ago so my memory might not be as good(Got pregnant when my 2nd was 14months). If I can recall well I basically just dealt with it, I didn't know what else to do. I was irritated, sore and had to deal with morning sickness. I don't know if cold compresses might work, just to numb it, you can try. Now if with all of that you get cracked nipples then I would put the lanolin breastfeeding cream on it.   In time it did get...