or Connect

Posts by dex_millie

Has anyone recenlty tried to register a homebirth that they are now requiring the name of the Midwife and/or documents proving you were pregnant and that the baby is yours or they will do a paternity test???   My midwife was KC and I know she wants to remain unknown.   This is something new as I have had two other births with her and has never had this much trouble with the health dept. Seem like they are getting stricker and demanding more proof.
hi,   I have been searching the net to see if I can get an average cost of home insurance but not finding much as they want me to give an address but I don't have one. I was also trying to find out if it is paid monthly or yearly. I saw some averages but it didnt say if it was a monthly or yearly payment.   Right now I am looking for houses in Montgomery County, MD. Looking for 3bdrm, 2 bath place. I may look for houses in Virginia area too...
hi,   I have been searching the net to see if I can get an average cost of home insurance but not finding much as they want me to give an address but I don't have one. I was also trying to find out if it is paid monthly or yearly. I saw some averages but it didnt say if it was a monthly or yearly payment.   Right now I am looking for houses in Montgomery County. Looking for 3bdrm, 2 bath place.   Other than that just trying to read up on different options in...
  Congrats!! on your accomplishments!! I can't wait until I can be on BS3, it will feel so good.       Thanks. I am just letting those two things go. Vacations will always hold us back somewhat because the money spent for it could have gone on dept. But at least to my husband and even me they are important so we don't feel like we can't do nothing. And most of the places we go is to where I, him and my mom grew up (so mainly three islands) so we always have a place to...
How strict do most follow DR when you have a spouse. DH isn't too bad but he doesn't see the big no CC thing, like he prefers to pay gas with the CC because he don't want something like our VISA Bankcard getting stolen. Even though I tell him the bankcard visa has the same protection. He says with the bankcard if money get stolen, it will take a while to get it back and we wouldn't have any cash available but with the CC we would still have our cash and just sitting back...
Pre-Step 1: Get current on your debts and do a budget DONE BS1 $1,000 to start an Emergency Fund DONE BS2 Pay off all debt using the Debt Snowball With our Taxes we cleared.. 1. Old apartment charges - 842.50 2. Credit Card - 1489.06 3. Car Warranty Bill - 1254   What we still have 1. Midwife - 3200 (maybe less, waiting to find out how much the insurance will pay) 2. Car - 14000 (first car loan, unexpected baby, our car couldn't fit 3 car...
I am joining. Question though..Is it only me but I cannot see anything in the OP.
I don't think your overreacting at all. The baby will be snuggle up on that shirt smelling in all the residue..not good at all. I just gave birth Feb. 5th and one day DH was holding him and when I took him back he was smelling strong of cologne and I know how I feel when I smell cologne strong..we felt so bad that he was inhaling that. So even for things like cologne and perfume..depending on how strong it is, I even try not to expose him to be nose deep in it.
  This is how I basically am now. I went from not going to have help and looking to hire someone to my MIL comming for two weeks. So I have been trying to enjoy the help but today I started thinking about how to get into a routine (even cleaning the bathroom) as I know I may start having to drive come next week although I am really hoping that I can get one more week of not driving. I hate hearing newborns cry in cars when they wake up.
Wow...sorry to hear that. I just have 3 and that alone is looking like it is going to be crazy when I have to start driving around with them.