or Connect

Posts by kimpo76

Hi Everyone - I just moved to Jacksonville 2 weeks ago so I'm not yet familiar with the area much, but this was posted on the ICAN yahoo group yesterday. I thought I would pass it on just in case there is someone here who can help or knows of someone. If you do, please contact me via PM: "EMERGENCY Jacksonville, North Carolina help needed Anyone with info or help, a NC woman transported after a successful UBA2C and the details I am getting say that she was...
I tried all that, including the recliner, and could never get comfortable enough to stop that crazy numbness in my arm and in my sternum. I just suffered through excruciating SPD and the breathlessness while rolling from side to side all night long. DH helped me roll. It still wasn't comfortable, and it wasn't great sleep, but at least it eventually ended when the babies came. I kept thinking there must be someone out there who is in this much pain all the time and at...
I nurse one of my twins and not the other. Amelia took to nursing right away, even despite a short separation from me when I was re-admitted to the hospital for an infection, without the babies, a week after my C-section. I tried to nurse Tommy with help from a lactation consultant, but I was spending nearly a half hour each time just convincing him to try to nurse and then if he unlatched, we had to start all over again. He would struggle and scream and cry whenever I...
16 weeks here too!
My DD1 was 2.5 years when my twins were born. My husband is away and we are living with my parents. Up until last month they both worked, so I have been on my own with all 3 during the day. The first thing I did was put DD1 in preschool 3 mornings a week when the twins were 12 wks old. If I wasn't able to get her out of the house otherwise then at least she had that time for some socializing. Then I bought a triple stroller and, fortunately, my parents live within...
EVERY time I get both babies settled and happy and playing with their toys...I suddenly start hearing a third baby crying in the distance!! I don't know how you triplet mamas do it...this "fake" baby is driving me batty. I can't imagine if it was a real one! to the moms of triplets+ out there!
Hi Ladies! My name is Kim and I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old girl and 9 month old boy/girl twins. My DH is a deployed Marine, returning next month. I am currently living in CA with my parents and my kids but will be moving to Jacksonville on September 15th (yay for cheap Southwest airline tickets...we have an official move date!). I am currently trying to find a rental house in the area and I wanted to find out about nice areas to live in Jacksonville. My DH will be at...
Yeah, my mom seriously asks "Did you have fun?" everytime I leave the house as though I'm now recharged because I got to run to Wal-Mart for 30 minutes to buy some diapers. Woo!
Quote: Originally Posted by mimid My girls still fall asleep very consistently in the stroller. That doesn't look comfy in the Runabout which is why we didn't get that one. Why? My twins fall asleep in it every time we walk. They look comfy to me!
I just read your posts, I'm so so so sorry. It's just horrible. Wishing peace to you and your DH, and your sweet babies Dylan and Evan.