or Connect

Posts by Renesis

Does anyone have any thoughts on CAPPA?
I have this problem from time to time with my twin girls who are a few weeks shy of two years. So...when people say that their kids just hate the diaper change and they are doing the "death roll" (LOVE that....so true), HOW do you change them? I mean, I'm having to use strong physical force to do this and feel awful as I'm pinning them down and they are screaming. Am I alone in this? I can't let my kids run around without a diaper all the time (though I do sometimes...
Deep breaths. Deep breaths. You are in a huge emotional place right now and you have every right to feel overwhelmed and scared. Talk to your husband about this and tell him your fears. This is not something you should deal with alone. If you decide to go ahead with the pregnancy, then talk to PPD people now so you can plan and prepare for after the babes are born. You are ahead in the game by knowing it is something that you are at risk for. Your family can and will...
I love reading these posts...what positive energy! I congratulate myself on a daily basis on being there for my 1 year old girls in any way I can. That I nutured them at the breast exclusively for 7 months and that we continue to enjoy our beautiful breastfeeding relationship. I am constantly told how happy my kids are when we are out and I can't help but think part of that is due to how my husband and I have parented them - responding quickly to their needs, carrying...
I always wondered that myself. I used one with my newborn twins but didn't put the liner around the sides (bumpers, etc. are linked with increased risk of SIDS due to lowered airflow around the babe).
One of my girls has had a large, red, blotchy rash on each of her inner thighs for the past 3 weeks. It is not comprised of raised bumps…just large red angry looking areas. It seems to get a bit better but never goes away entirely and then comes back flaming red and sometimes even peels. Once it looked like she had a blister that was super raw but that disappered after two days of intense treatment with calendula. Since it is in the area that the leg opening of her...
One of my 9.5 month old girls has had a large, red, blotchy rash on each of her inner thighs for the past 3 weeks. It is not comprised of raised bumps…just large red angry looking areas. It seems to get a bit better but never goes away entirely and then comes back flaming red and sometimes even peels. Once it looked like she had a blister that was super raw but that disappered after two days of intense treatment with calendula. Since it is in the area that the leg...
Well, I got the bad news today that I have to have my gall bladder out in less than two months. My twins will be 9+ months by then. Breastmilk is their main source of nutrition (we play with solids -they don't eat them every day). The girls will not drink from a bottle but sometimes will from a sippy cup. So....I'm told I can't nurse after, which I know is not true. That being said, I am worried about the pain in the incision sites after and having a baby laying on...
Well, I got the bad news today that I have to have my gall bladder out in less than two months. My twins will be 9+ months by then. Breastmilk is their main source of nutrition (we play with solids -they don't eat them every day). The girls will not drink from a bottle but sometimes will from a sippy cup. So....I'm told I can't nurse after, which I know is not true. That being said, I am worried about the pain in the incision sites after and having a baby laying on...
I cant' recall what I measured when I found out (at 12 weeks) but the top of my uterus was way above by belly button. By the time I delivered at 37wks +4 I was measuring 58cm!