or Connect

Posts by Misbehavedmeg

You can add me to the lurking list. I am either getting AF back after not having it, or pregant...not sure which yet. I have to wait a few more days to test and find out.
Its amazing how okay it is that companies lie to us. Everything they said is total crap.
I really don't think there is anything wrong with taking your child to Disneyland or him recognizing the characters. After all, these characters are part of our culture and society, whether or not we like it. Its really more about controlling what is in your home and what is seen every day, not just once in a while. I think it would be harmful to completely cut our kids off to everything that is considered commercial. Being able to connect with other children and as...
I love what Waldorf education stands for and we limit media, sometimes not as much as I would like, but we do. Do any of you ever wonder how this will effect our children as they grow older and go into high school? What I mean is, do you think it will make it harder from them to relate to other children who were not limited in this way?
I know, its true but they are something I am going to keep around for my grandchildren! By the way, we love our baby keys that you made for us.
Wow, I can't imagine that people would watch and do nothing! I honk at other drivers if I see that they are going to get into an accident because they aren't paying attention. I am very much wanting to help others when I can. I don't care if it makes me look like an ass or nosy. Its about the common good of all of us. That makes me sad that anyone could ignore someone who needs help in that way.
Okay, after thinking about it some more and the price and everything, I have decided to go with Biber. I can always add a Buntspechte here and there in the future. I will take pictures of them and post them when they come.
I also have a lot of Ostheimer and love them, but I would really like to incorporate some more of these kind of figures. I am still not sure what to do. Its driving me nuts.
I am trying to decide whether to buy Buntspechte: http://www.thepuppenstube.com/OnTheFarm or to buy these hand made toys on Etsy called Biber Toys: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bibertoys I very much like the Buntspechte toys but they are quite expensive. Biber would be a bit less, however I would want to paint them a bit if I get them, so I am not sure if that ends up being less or not. What would you buy?
If any of you intuitive mamas want to help me out, I would appreciate it. My husband and I have been talking about moving out of state for the last several years in order for us to finally be able to afford a house. We just don't know if this is something we should do or not.