or Connect

Posts by zensven42

Other places in the house works as well as other times of day. Often DTD while nursing or with the baby sleeping on my chest worked great. Once we found out that we could keep the baby asleep by having me lay back in our recliner with the baby on my chest while we DTD, it was our place of choice for a while. Especially because otherwise it seemed the baby would wake up even if we were in another room. It is like they can sense it I swear. If you have a sling, putting the...
OK, had a late period after the MC- looks like my cycel went back to what it would have been had I never been pg. Looks like now I AM IN THE 2WW. Doc has me getting blood tests tomorrow for antiphospholipid syndrome and progesterone levels because of all the MC I have had. Interesting to see if anything turns up
I do remember one episode where the father of the babe told her to just use formula because only poor people nurse their babes, and the maid/nanny was always trying to feed the babe formula but it pissed Nancy off (and me). Nancy kept defending herself saying she would breastfeed no matter what and stop giving the baby formula. Later in the show the father stated he did some research and he supported her nursing the babe because it is better. I wanted to applaud him! I...
Just a note- be sure of what drug the doc will actually be using, I don't believe most use Novacaine anymore although they do use other various "caine" drugs. Also, it is often good to ask to get the one without epinephrine, as it can make you anxious, shaky, and nauseous like a strong adrenaline rush Kristin SS