or Connect

Posts by zensven42

I tried nursing bras before and hated the way they shaped my breasts, the dealing with clips, and the straps falling down so I went back to my normal bras. I just use the strapless convertible Cacique bras from Lane Bryant. I pull the cup down and fold it in half towards the inside, then just nurse over the top of it. The bras keep their cup shape great even after folding down the cup hundreds of times, they are supportive with an underwire, and they are so sexy. I also...
It maybe gave you the crosshairs because you had 3 higher temps after lower temps, excluding the temp you took early, and i'm sure it factored in the high cervix and wet CM. Judging by the erraticness of the rest of your chart and the vitex taking, I would take it with a grain of salt, but if you did O, at least you BD at the right time. good luck!
Yup, expect to spend a few weeks without a top on and nursing, nursing, nursing. This will help to establish a bountiful milk supply. I would say no to the paci and just nurse on demand.
Breastfed children can often go for many days at a time, sometimes over a week between poops and it is quite normal. More important is how many wet diapers and weight gain after the initial loss after birth. You should be looking at 8 or so wet diapers a day, although this can be difficult to judge depending on how absorbent the diapers are and what YOU consider a wet diaper. If your milk appears to be coming in, the baby is nursing and wetting diapers regularly, does not...
OK, help me figure out what is up here. Can anyone tell me what implantation spotting looks like? Does it come with EWCM? I MC at the end of last month, and had a couple OPKs which looked almost positive on the 6th and 7th, just slightly less dark than the test line, then a negative one on the 8th. I think maybe I tested too late and had already O'd. So for last 3 days I have had what appears to be EWCM, but with negative OPKs. I had some CM yesterday which was soooo thick...
Quote: Originally Posted by morgainesmama The trouble is, there are many brands of bag slings that have not been recalled -- the only one recalled is the Infantino Slingrider. That's why the 2 page printable is handy. It explains why that type of sling is not safe, not just that the Infantino is not.