or Connect

Posts by zensven42

The business card printables are on that same sleeping baby website but they are for when someone tries to tell you YOUR safe sling isn't.
I would absolutely say something. I would not try to sound nasty or judgmental, but rather just inform that the product is dangerous and possibly fatal to the child, state that there are many other types of slings that ARE safe, and give the name of a good website where they can find good info: www.sleepingbaby.net. If they got defensive, I would apologize and state I am not trying to say they are a bad parent or offend them, but that rather that I thought they hadn't...
Oh, I see that now, sorry- I didn't realize I had missed some posts; I could have just scrolled up. Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks!
Have you tried charting your cycles to see if you are ovulating each month and WHEN you are ovulating? This can better help you know if you are having intercourse at the proper time of month, if your luteal cycle is long enough, if your body temp is high enough (low temps can suggest hormone imbalance) or other issues. It may be simpler than you think to get pregnant again if you chart and have a higher awareness of your fertility. I use Fertilityfriend.com. It has a good...