or Connect

Posts by whateverdidiwants

I hate it. I didn't even watch last night because of it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bug-a-Boo's Mama Maybe make them share a tent with someone other than their SO. Are you serious? I'd sure like someone to try to tell me that I couldn't share a tent with my SO, and that we'd both have to bunk with other people.
DarkHorseMama: Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!Hotshot is the name of the town. The "Sam's foster parents" thing pisses me off, because in the books his mother is also a shifter, and it comes into play in Book 9, after they "come out". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I can't watch the finale until tomorrow after work - will someone please spoil it for me?
There are several short stories that have been published separate from the books that explain a few things. I've read 3 of them: Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message! - When Sookie first meets Cataliades and the Queen; they show up at her house with the vamp who killed Hadley and offer to let her kill him since she's the next of kin. - Back story on Claudine and Claude, and their triplet, Claudette. Sookie solves the mystery of who murdered...
Quote: Originally Posted by ejsmommy Maybe the egg has something to do with why they call him "Eggs'. They call him Eggs because his last name is Benedict.
I liked it (but had to avert my eyes a few times). I was thrilled that Daniel Bruhl (from "Good Bye Lenin!") and Michael Fassbender (from "Hunger") were in it - they're great actors who deserve a lot more exposure in the US.
The queen is supposed to look 15 or 16. She was captured by the vampire who later "made" her when she was 12, but he didn't turn her for several years.
I didn't find any of the content objectionable for kids, but it was way too long for my kid to be able to sit through - well over 2 hours.
Re: Pam's age: Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message! In the books, it sounded to me like the Victorian Era when Pam was made (by Eric). That would only make her a few decades younger than Bill.