or Connect

Posts by IamCoupongirl

Hi there, Cute names! FWIW, there aren't any kids with those names at my 3.5 y.o. dd's preschool, or at our music class, or in our swimming class (ages 12 months to 4 years). There are A LOT of Jacks and Jacobs, though.
I loooove Goodwill! Now, why didn't I think of that? We have a small dress-up box made up of my old scarves, purses, etc, but the fancy sets seem so cool...you know, boas and tiaras and crazy hats! I bet I could put together a great, eclectic set from the thrift stores...hmm, now I'm thinking about doing a "uniform" trunk....postal worker, doctor, etc. Yay, an excuse to go thrifting! :LOL
Sounds great! But we don't have a BJ's. You don't happen to know the brand, do you?
Hi mamas, I'm looking for a dress-up set (fairy, or occupation-type, or whatever) for my 3 and a half year old dd. Any suggestions? I don't want to spend $110 (yikes!) for a fancy silky set online, although it was beautiful. I was thinking more like $35ish. Oh, and I don't want it to be Barbie or Disney. Spam me! Thanks!
Nym, I hear ya. Oh, and um...love your sig. (See mine.) I know it's terribly un-pc....but a mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do to survive...so, have you thought about using paper plates for a week or two (or as long as one of those cheapo packs lasts) just to get a frickin' break? No advice on the other stuff, other than to agree with other posters. Hugs, Aimee
My 2 cents....but my background first: With my (now) 3 year old dd, she slept in a bassinet next to my bed for 4 months. After 4 months I started putting her down for the night in the crib and co-slept from her 1st night awakening until morning. I totally believe the "milk smell" theory! Not that I minded...but still. When I started nursing her in the rocking chair and putting her back in her crib (at around 12 months), her night nursings dropped down to a more...
Yep, you got it. It's great having the tag up front where you can see it. It doesn't bother the babies because it doesn't touch them. I LOOOOVE my Litewraps.
Yes, they exist. Freshies! Not sure of the url.
How would *I* feel? Well, I would fall to my knees and kiss her little feet! But that's not really the issue...it's how do YOU feel about it? I can understand if it bothers you. Like some of the other posters said...if she just won't stop doing stuff like that, make her a list (or just happen to keep one taped to the fridge!) of projects that need to be done.
Well, I used to be lolasmama, but then I had another baby, and it just didn't fit anymore. Besides, there's nothing I love more than a bargain! Oh, but you HAVE to say/sing my username to the tune of Ozzy Osbourne's "I am Ironman." It's waaaaay funnier.