or Connect

Posts by elsa_elsa

To let our son learn at his own pace in his own way.
great giveaway!  
I don't even know how to think about Canadian politics right now without Jack Layton.   So sad to hear of his passing.
Totally.  I actually had DH put a password on the computer and set up the parental controls so I can only have access to it two times a day.   I realize that sounds ridiculous but I find it really helpful!  Really!  I don't even think about the computer if I know I can't use it so it's totally fine.    I hope someday to be able to self regulate but this has been really helpful. 
I was totally humbled by newborn care.  Totally seriously had no idea what to expect. I read alot and talked to a lot of people but had that attitude of "my baby won't be like that" or "i'll do it RIGHT and everything will be easy."  So not at all.    I'm still totally challenged everday by my DS (now 4) and I'm so thankful that it's this way.  I need his challenging to stretch me to the edge of my comfort zone and beyond.
“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!
)
subbing!