or Connect

Posts by amyleigh33

Quote: Originally Posted by kdtmom2be The whining is starting to drive me bonkers, and the fake crying :that she does constantly. Any ideas on how to get her to stop? I've tried ignoring it, redirecting, asking her to stop and frankly, flat out yelling. Nothing works. MIL says it doesn't bother anyone else as much as it bothers me but I have to spend my days and nights with the kid, of course it bothers me more, I listen to it more!! Please help...
congrats kristen! sorry... no sleep issues here, except a couple weeks ago dd was waking up like 4-5 times a night for a week or so; i think she was cutting her 2 year molars. still just potty issues. no interest whatsoever! hrmph.
MayLibertySprout ~ your pic link wasn't working anymore, but I added you on Facebook. How long does your DD usually nap each day? How do you get her to go down for a nap? DD's dad has to walk her in her stroller to get her to nap, even though at bed time she goes to bed on her own... Well, off to try to get some school work done while DD's still asleep (she's usually up by now, it's almost quarter to seven)...
Sometimes when I'm really hungry, I actually crave meat if I smell it ... like if I'm out walking on a trail and I can smell someone's barbecue. Then the thought that I wanted meat grosses me out. Heheh. If I'm not hungry, though, it disgusts me thoroughly. I am really, REALLY spoiled in that not only do I live in vegan household, but my sister and her family are veg*n, my mom is veg*n, my brother and his wife are vegetarian, my daughter's father is vegan... My best...
Hmm, I don't think poop questions are forbidden by the UA.. I think that's what 50% of the questions in Life with a Babe and Toddlers are about I can only speak from my own experience and say that I don't have green poop. I'm sure, like with babies, there's a reason for it, but I'm not an expert so I don't know. I'd say something silly like maybe you eat too much spinach, but I eat a LOT of spinach myself... ETA: Actually do you eat dairy? I think, at least in kids,...
I'm surprised how much trouble we're having with PL because DD did so well with EC as an infant. Until she could get up off the potty... I don't have her little potty anymore, but a toilet insert, but whenever I put her on it she just sits there saying "paper? paper?" So I tell her she can have paper after she goes potty, but she just says, "OK, all done" ... so I give in and give her the paper anyway. I really want her to start using the potty cause like I've said...
oh yeah, how's everyone doing with PLing and their may toddlers?
is anyone from the may 07 ddc NOT pregnant?! (other than me?) congrats all around!
Could you post the link to the recipe?
I had to seek out this thread to warn you about this sandwich! I followed the recipe exactly, and used the entire olive 'relish' recipe on the giant sandwich because it said to spread it on generously to both halves---BE WARNED, DON'T do this! I made it through 1/4 a piece of the sandwich but had to stop because it was SO salty. Since I had to buy a lot of the ingredients specially and used 2 sweet peppers, which are pretty expensive right now, I've had to salvage...