or Connect

Posts by jenerationx

I LOVED Pioneer Quest!
I use 1/4 vinegar and 3/4 water and then put in about 8 drops of lavendar oil. It really does help cut back on the vinegar smell!
Quote: Originally Posted by cupofjojo Is this based on the new cleaning line? It was not my understaninding with the entire new line of Get Clean products. I'd be curious and which products specifically. I know the Basic H2 looks very different. The label even says Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. I talked to a Shaklee rep the other day and she told me that the only difference between Basic H and Basic H2 is that Basic H2 is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bimmergal2005 It's my understanding from a source I trust that Shaklee products are not all natural. They may be better than your typical brand, but they are not as natural as they claim to be. I have not used their products so I can't give personal experience, but I trust this person's findings. Could you provide more information? I'd really appreciate it!
I've heard good things about the Fisher Price Safe Voyage. It is manufactured by Britax. It's $150 shipped at albeebaby.com
Marathon for $190, shipping included.
THANK YOU for starting this thread. I hate that we need a thread like this, but thank you. I've been searching for some form of support. I was determined to breastfeed and the thought of having bottles in the house never even crossed my mind. I thought that I would pump at some point down the road when my husband and I would go out for dinner or when I went back to work. I had no idea I would need bottles so soon. After pushing for over three hours, my son's heart...