or Connect

Posts by jenerationx

Thanks to everyone that posted prices! I've been trying to decide if I should buy a membership. Our grocery store has really good everyday prices, so I know I would be comparing it to that. I'm beginning to think that (some) bulk items would be a big convenience, though! I need to buy a Costco gift card anyway, so maybe I'll browse while I'm there. Can anyone tell me if they carry Newman's Own stuff?
Fedco is great. I've always had good luck with their seeds and they have great prices.
I'm going to start growing our own sprouts and am wondering where all of you get your seeds? I'm going to check at the co-op tomorrow.
Who cares that there is snow on the ground? I'm ready to garden! I'm so excited this year for some reason. I have received the Fedco seed catalog, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I ordered Seed Savers, Cooks Garden and Baker Creek. Only know the basics of what I want to plant: tomatoes, peppers, salad greens, romaine lettuce, arugula, onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, basil, mint and cilantro. For now. I've never grown potatoes or...
Quote: Originally Posted by missmich I will NOT allow myself to buy any bath and body products except for toothpaste,deo and tampons for at least the next 6 months! I have way to many things all ready and don't need to waste any more money! This is something I have been working on, too. I bought a bunch of shampoo and conditioner early this spring or summer because I wanted to use more natural things. Turns out I hate almost all the stuff! ...
Hazlenut, you can order it from the website. Shaklee.com
Exactly what JenniferLynne said. Once I put the two tiny plastic pieces into the yellow(?) spout thing, it doesn't leak. You have to have the lid lined up just right on the cup, though.
I use re-usable wipes/clothes that you can buy at the grocery store. I believe they are called Handy Wipes or Easy Wipes and they are machine washable. $2 something for 4 of them, I think.
You can buy Bac-Out at Whole Foods and co-ops. Oh! Drugstore.com has free shipping right now and they carry Bac-Out.
Most grocery stores (here anyway) have store brands. I *think* our co-op has bulk baking soda, too.