or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

I've been looking at this site. Its a sister company of Nickis Diapers- which I like a lot. They have some super cute options and are reasonably priced....   http://www.myswimbaby.com/   We don't need any rash guard stuff but I think a swim diaper or two is in order :)  
Lilac-  A lot of babies have this after the rotovirus. It can take months to get back to normal.  Green frothy poops are also a sign of too much foremilk- Which you prob already know since your nursing on one boob.  If he seems like his jolly little self you can prob disregard the occasional green poopy.  If he's more irritated lately you may have to look deeper.  
Lilac- How exciting! They are going to be crawling before you know it!   Faith- Make-up - omg. what's that? And for fun!  LOL I'm glad you are getting some sleep    poly- Rolling already?! Wow I wonder if you are going to have a early walker on your hands?      We are doing good. Mercy's been feeling much better since we have her irritants/intolerances straightened out. She had a severe reaction to legumes which I'm a little concerned about. No peas, beans or soy. I...
Oh Lilac they are soooooo cuuuuute!!!!!!  I agree that yawner is PRICELESS!!      You look really good!  You've lost a lot of weight haven't you? Did you happen to get the oral rotovirus vacc's for your boys?  Did you see a increase in bowel movements from it?  I questioned the Dr. about this since it is a live virus vacc. She said no way that she could get roto from it. BUT she has had 4 bowel movements a day since. Plus she has had a couple bouts of vomiting.  Its not...
faith- that's a good suggestion. I'm gonna try it today    poly-Awwww cute pics! That bear is huge! Glad your nights are going so well and that you are on the mend.  DD and I cosleep and dh is on the pull out. I miss him too. He's just such a light sleeper. She doesnt move around much anymore, but I still need to turn  on a light to latch her on.  
Hey Blanca! Good to see you again. What a intense birth! Glad that every thing worked out for the best with your high protein. Yikes!    Lilac- Amazing weight gain for your babies! Congrats on such a wonderful job. You must be so proud of your body!   Now I don't feel so alone with the naps, lol. Thought DD was just a light sleeper during the day. 30 mins tops! Doing very well at night though. She sleeps from 9-1 then wakes up again at 5 or 6. Very tolerable. I just...
faith- sophie looks a lot like you! Love that little skirt-to cute!
Lilac- Hugs. Hope your dh feels more positive soon.That must be tough on you. Hopefully he will adjust to the new decibel levels. I think I'd rather hear a calypso beat over screaming anytime- but that's just me.  My dh moved to the pull out couch after a few days. He is a light sleeper and needs to be able to function during the day.  Are you doing all of their care by yourself? I hope you have some support to help you.  Maybe the weather will turn for the better and you...
faith- We have been going through similar growth spurts and fussiness. It has been sooooo difficult! She has been horribly colicky for the last 2 weeks. Screaming her head off in pain from gas. Totally inconsolable. Nothing we were doing was helping. DH was pressuring me to start formula because he couldn't stand to see her in pain anymore. She was already high needs to begin with but this was a whole new level!  I started a elimination diet 2 days ago and she's doing much...
OMG KelseyW-  Thank goodness you are all ok. Ihope you all are healing up ok. Emotionally too.  That is a lot to take anytime let alone during postpartum.