or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

24 week bump 
Huge Congrats Dakipode!  Welcome to little Alden Henry!
Welcome to all the latest newcomers     dianita-  So sorry you are having to deal with all those intrusive thoughts. It can be so difficult to release those fears after losses and enjoy your pregnancy. I use similar techniques mentioned by writinglove and sphinxy. I call them out first to dh and discuss them. I do all my analyzing to see if I understand where they are truly coming from and why. I draw it all out to the end conclusion of whatever the original fear might...
faith- So sorry you have had so much negative experience with your provider. The repeated rudeness would make me run for the hills too. Sounds like everyone in that office is very unhappy! I hope you have a very much improved checkup with your midwives    poly- I like yellow and green for nurseries too. Such nice neutral colors especially if that room doesn't get a lot of sun.    lilac- Crap! I hope all goes well for you on the dreaded 3 hour test. Maybe you can get...
Lilac- Good luck on your GD test tomorrow! I'll be thinking of ya    Poly- I'm freaked by needles too. I hope its quick and easy for you. What colors are you doing the nursery in?   Had a  great midwife appointment friday. Everything is measuring right on schedule and we had a nice strong heart beat. Babe kept kicking the doppler.    She doesn't need me to do the GD test yet. Wants me to wait and do the tests together with hemocrit level check at 28 weeks. Fine with...
Great idea for a thread   I've been trying out similar things as you. When I'm on the couch I put a pillow behind me and sit cross legged. This works for awhile but I feel like I have to move my legs eventually. I try to either sit that way or lay down but as we speak I'm kicked back in the recliner. When I do my stretching/exercises I've been practicing letting my belly hang like a hammock and also doing the inversions.  I'm having a hard time sitting still and getting...
dakipode- Isn't the average 41 weeks + 2 days or somethin' like that?  I know I will lose all zen when it comes to the last bit. I think I'll start acupuncture at like 35 weeks, lol.    Lilac- Ugh, Sorry to hear that you've been getting sick. I know what you mean by the blood shot eyes. I vomit SO hard. Its a wonder I haven't torn my stomach or something. I piss myself every time. Puddles on the floor even if I just went   DH gets so worried- its very violent.  I'm very...
How's everyone doing? Thinking of you Dakipode as you get ready to birth your babe.      Feeling like a big ol wall of baby. Can't believe I'm gonna get any bigger! 23 weeks and have a midwife appointment this week. I'm sure we will be scheduling the GD 1 hr test this next week. Hoping I pass that.
23 weeks and feeling like a giant wall of baby for sure! Getting out of bed is getting way difficult, lol. Its taking me a little while. I can't believe I'll get so much bigger! Scary   I'm also starting to misjudge just how large the belly is getting. I keep whacking into cabinets and the sink, doors- I'm so clumsy!  I think its about time to trade in my flip flops since I seem to keep tripping over shit 
You all are so cute and tiny! I feel like such a blob