or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

Yikes! This is my first baby so I can't give you any help. I figure when I jump back in shock and horror that will give the person a clue to back off.   I definitely have a personal space and am not looking forward to this one!
I'm so sorry Meg.   
Sparkle- So glad that you and your DD and bean are all ok! I wish you a speedy recovery with the aches and pains. Hope those headaches go away soon.   Dakipode- Lovely lino.  We've had tacky green and yellow lino in a home before. Nothing you can do to make it better but get rid of it!   My birthday was low key. We went to dinner and had the best bbq ribs ever! Then I went shopping and got a new pair of shoes. What did you think about the quality of the crib you...
I was just looking at this today. Does anyone know a good source that is not derived from Alfalfa? I'm allergic...
From here on out I'm low tech. Unfortunately we had to seek help to get pregnant and my RE is Ultrasound crazy. I mean waaaay overboard. He wanted me to get weekly ultrasounds from 3-12 weeks! I had the first 2 for dating and heart beat and have refused the rest. He puts me in the high risk category because I'm 37.  I have had no cramping or bleeding so there is no other reason to look that often. Especially when all those important functions are developing.  I am so...
     That's crap. This can't be unusual for them, c'mon. Push again mama....
coati- Ugh, that just sucks.  You would think they would be a little more understanding since you had just vomited and have had HG.  I echo what pokey said. Bring up the self monitoring option if it happens again. Meanwhile, FX'd that all goes well and you won't have to worry about it!    I jinxed myself after my last post. I've been sick ever since  Had a good birthday yesterday though...
Dakipode- I've never heard of Blissborn either. Will definitely check it out since we are planning using Hypnosis during birth. You've been a busy girl! Bet it feels good to get that check list done    Pokey- Wishing you a amazing birth soon!    revolting- enjoy your weekend!   Me- Well I seem to be turning the corner with the morning sickness. I've had 3 good days in a row! Still fighting nausea but no more puking. My aversions to veggies seem to be...
polyhymnia- good to "see" you again! I'm so happy that your little surprise baby is staying strong and your ultrasound went great. Greece sounds wonderful you lucky girl! I've always wanted to go there. Which parts are you going to?    We are only a week and a half apart and in the same ddc too. Its true most of the ladies there are on their 3rd or 4th babies. I think there is only one other first timer besides us 2. Glad you poked your head in to say...
Hi everyone! I've been stuck to the toilet so haven't really been up to responding much. I'm 9.5 weeks and it seems that I may have started to turn the corner with the ms. I had a really bad day yesterday but the previous 2 days I felt much improved. So far today is looking pretty good. I've lost 8 pounds and have been eating horribly. I feel so guilty! I haven't had a vegetable in a month! I just can't get it down. Even veggie juice won't stay.  Meat is still a no go...