or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

scjp- That looks like a bfp to me! If you saw a shadow during the time limit I would count that as a positive. Hoping you get immediate positives soon!    oxford- I used wondfos and yes that's how they are packaged. They don't display a brand name or come boxed. 
faith- I hope your body cooperates too! Are you primarily on a plane? At least on a plane you could sit without much movement. I am having a heck of a time in the car right now. Lots of vertigo weird stuff going on, lol. Passing cars are making me nauseated!   If it wasn't so annoying I would think it was funny.   Lilac- glad you are finding some way to push that pee out!     Yesterday I was walking my dog and he lunged slightly after a bunny. I just fell! It...
Very interesting LL! Thanks for the link and info. That's something I'll bookmark and keep on hand 
Lilac have you tried the leaning forward when your peeing trick? It can help you empty your bladder. When you think your done do it again 
Faith- Yes, dh came with me. I don't think its set in for him either, lol.  Probably won't until I get a belly.      Had a bad day of nausea yesterday but I think it may have been the extra B vitamin I took.  It caught me off guard when I was doing the  grocery shopping and didn't have any ginger help with me. It was a long ride home! No puking tho'!  Once I got home I tried those sea bands acupressure point wrist bands. They worked great! I only had 2 more mild...
Let's see- I'm taking Nature's Way prenatal's,  B50, Florell Probiotics, 2,000 iu Vit D, and 1,200mg Calcium and Natrol Fish Oil. I really like the Nature's Way multi- its 4 pills a day but they are easy to swallow capsules and at $12.00 its affordable. Its a very complete but simple one with no soy (intolerant). I also get a liquid calcium by Lifetime. It is predigested and has magnesium in it too. Sooooo much better than taking a horse pill and it tastes great! The...
Feeling pretty good. I really don't have many symptoms yet. My boobs are super sensitive, I've felt a little dizzy and occasionally nauseated but that's only been a few times and didn't linger. Craving salty foods.  I had my first ultrasound Tuesday and got to see my little embryo in there! My progesterone is hangin in there too. The low side of normal but still normal!
owlhowl- Something that helps me get out of depressions and anxiety is to refocus on gratitude. Giving recognition to the positive does wonders for your mental stability and health. I know its so difficult when you have a overwhelming feeling of despair or anxiety - but you have made it 8.5 weeks! From what you've said there is nothing in reality to make you scared. Its your own mind and hormones playing with you. Refocus Mama! Use your avatar as inspiration! Right now...
owlhowl-  I'm sorry your so stressed out. Is there a reason that you should be worried this bean won't stick? Did you read something or get told something that set you off?
Faith- That's cute  What sweet way to comromise!   Lilac- Glad you are feeling pretty good! Hope you find something healthy that tastes super yummy soon    Went to the RE yesterday and saw my little embryo in there! 1 healthy yolk sac with a little blip of something in the middle   My estimated due date is January 14th 2014. Progesterone was on the low side of average but still good.  It still doesn't feel real, lol. I've only had a couple waves of nausea and...