or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

I'm so glad your feeling better. And you are doing so good with those shots!   OMG, I couldn't give myself the trigger. Had to have dh do it, lol. I got a funny image in my head of you giving your poor goats shots, lol. Do they take you for a ride??   Wishing you lots of first timers luck on your iui 
Hey everyone. Thought I would jump in here since I already know a lot of you  I was previously in the bajingo ttc thread and recently got my bfp. After 2 years ttc, 1 MC, multiple chemical pregnancies and 2 iui's it feels wonderful to announce I'm 4 weeks along and due mid January.  I know its still early but I can't help but let myself feel the joy! I haven't been able to sleep, lol. I've gotta go right now but will return to write my ttc journey....
Thank you for all the well wishes! Its great to be with so many familiar faces and chatting with all of you again  Hopefully my stay will be the full 40 weeks!
goatmamma-  How are you doing? Do you feel any better?   Well, guess what? I got a surprise BFP 5/5 and had a beta test today of 125! Looks like my second iui is a success!   I totally thought I was out of the running this month and was preparing myself to do IVF. I had 3 negative tests before I finally got my positive on 15dpo!  I go in next week for a ultrasound to see how many sacs are in there.  Send all your sticky baby dust my way please! I need every ounce....
 Hi everyone! I'm dropping by to join in with all you peaceful mamas. I've already met a lot of you from the Saner TWW thread.  I'm excited to report that I am 4 weeks along after my Second IUI, and 2 years of TTC!  Had my first beta result today and it was 125. I will have a ultrasound next tues to see how many sacs are in there. 
Xposted: Got my beta blood test today and it was 125! For 4 weeks that's very good.  I have a ultrasound next tuesday to see how many sacs are in there   Thank you all for your well wishes and support. It has been a very long 2 years ttc and you all have been the best! I still can't believe it! I don't feel anything other than the sore boobs and tiredness that have become the norm with the progesterone over the last 6 months. The only symptom I can pinpoint is a salt...
RE- Maca- Loved it and will resume taking it at some point. I started off slowly because I know my system is super sensitive. I took one pill and then when I felt I had adjusted to that dose I moved up. Eventually I took 3 pills a day. I had some stomach burning/ discomfort at first even though I took the gelatinized form.  I personally didn't have a increase in "desire" but it sent my energy through the roof! I took all my pills at once in the AM otherwise- as prescott...
Yes it was a iui. If you don't mind I'm gonna hang around a few weeks, just in case  I've never been able to carry beyond 5 weeks so fingers are crossed!
Library- As a matter of fact - I do have some news!   Xposted in Saner TWW thread...  Today at 15dpo I got a very faint BFP!  I'm still in shock....I will call the Dr. tomorrow to request a blood test. Please don't graduate me yet. I need all your great sticky vibes sent my way!
Chuord you must've sent me some powerful luck!!!      Today at 15dpo I got a very faint BFP!  I'm still in shock....I will call the Dr. tomorrow to request a blood test. Please don't graduate me yet. I need all your great sticky vibes sent my way!