or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

goatmama- I had my usually bad period. Maybe with slightly more cramping.  If your fever and chills continue call your doc. I've never taken follistim so I don't know what those side effects are.I wouldn't mess around to long with those symptoms though. Just my .02  Let us know how you improve and how your iui goes!! 
chuord- I have to choose to stop the progesterone so that AF will come. My normal cycles are 30 days so I should have received a positive by now. I'll test one last time in the am tomorrow then I'm gonna stop and wait for AF.
Stevi- I know by now you are beyond jaded with the process- but- maybe last times a charm??? FX'd for you      Me- IUI was a bust again- got my 2nd bfn this morning. I will stop Progesterone tomorrow and wait for AF. We will be taking 6 months off to save$$ and better prepare my body for IVF. Gonna try to lose some weight and start back on the herbs again....
prescott- so weird...hope you get a definitive answer soon. Glad you and dp are enjoying each other again   I have done acupuncture before and I love it too. I haven't used it in quite a while because the cost was $75 a session. Personally I think for it to work its best you need to have sessions often. The cost adds up really quickly! At $15 a session I can afford to go 2wice a week.    Me- Well another bfn this morning. I will test one more time tomorrow then I'm...
mama- I can't stand that B.  I'm so sorry your hopes are dashed. Big hugs    Me- Just to confuse things I had light brown spotting this AM. I'm 12-13dpo and pretty sure its to late for implantation bleeding. I had some nasty cramping a couple of nights ago. I assumed it was the prometrium because it can cause that. I am hoping that I didn't just have yet another chemical pregnancy. Of course all this does is put a smidge of hope back on the table. I can't tell yet if...
Welcome Blanca! Sending you lots of peaceful baby dust vibes your way!    mamcats-   did AF show? Dammit.....
   Your temps are probably dropping because you are normalizing after your fever. If they descend close too/under your cover line you will most likely start your period. I would'nt worry to much about the temps. Just allow them to begin to be a guide for better understanding of your body  You had great timing so my fingers are crossed for you! 
Mrs.JJ- Maybe your O is a little late this cycle? I know the first half of my cycle can vary up to 5 days! Stress will make it worse though- relax and keep bding    Viddy- FX'd crossed for you!!  I'm so happy for you that dh is on board now and you can relax and enjoy the whole process.    Me- Well I tested today and got a bfn. 12 dpo it may be a slightly early but I'm pretty sure its accurate. I will test once more when af is due -3 more days. Then I'm going to...
Welcome Orgnaicpapayamama!   My guess for your O date is day 17. Temps are lookin' great! FX'd for you!   Welcome to Mrs.JJ!  Maybe O is still yet to come. FX'd that you catch that egg this cycle!
Sandra- Everything but the 100 deg.temps are GREAT temps! You want them to be high/around 98.5. It means you are most likely making a lot of progesterone.  After you have charted for a couple of months you will know if that is regular for you. My guess is that you may have a touch of something and are running a low grade fever because of the diarrhea. You can have implantation cramping and cramping is a sign of early pregnancy-but- ladies correct me if I'm wrong- I've...