or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

Mrs.JJ- Maybe your O is a little late this cycle? I know the first half of my cycle can vary up to 5 days! Stress will make it worse though- relax and keep bding    Viddy- FX'd crossed for you!!  I'm so happy for you that dh is on board now and you can relax and enjoy the whole process.    Me- Well I tested today and got a bfn. 12 dpo it may be a slightly early but I'm pretty sure its accurate. I will test once more when af is due -3 more days. Then I'm going to...
Welcome Orgnaicpapayamama!   My guess for your O date is day 17. Temps are lookin' great! FX'd for you!   Welcome to Mrs.JJ!  Maybe O is still yet to come. FX'd that you catch that egg this cycle!
Sandra- Everything but the 100 deg.temps are GREAT temps! You want them to be high/around 98.5. It means you are most likely making a lot of progesterone.  After you have charted for a couple of months you will know if that is regular for you. My guess is that you may have a touch of something and are running a low grade fever because of the diarrhea. You can have implantation cramping and cramping is a sign of early pregnancy-but- ladies correct me if I'm wrong- I've...
Thanks for picking up the thread librarygirl!    Hope everyone out there lurking is doing well. Where's everyone at in their cycles?   me- I'm 11dpo and will probably test in the next few days. I have to say that I am not feeling positive   I'm pretty sure its a bfn. I hope I'm wrong! 
prescott- I use opk's with charting. Typically you would pinpoint O after you've had at least 3 days of temperature rise. For me I start out with weak positives usually about 2 days before I get the blaring positive. When I get the blaring positive I ovulate very soon afterwards-within 24 hrs for sure. Perhaps your surge wasn't has strong this time? Hard to tell if you are having hormonal issues without charting    Hi everyone-   Wishing you all lots of bfp's during...
Stevi- Mine has always showed up positive within a few hours after trigger. FX's for you this cycle      AFM- 4dpo after a iui. I think they inseminated to late because I ended up ovulating on my own before the trigger. I took the trigger anyway just in case. Hoping that it works as this will be our last iui. We've decided to move on to ivf after this.
oasis- So sorry you are still bleeding. I hope your body heals quickly and your hormones get it together so you can start ttc right away. They say you have a higher chance of conception after you have a MC. Hopefully that will be the case for you.   Also I'm with Matt's Mom- I've been through 2 puppies in 3 years. Definitely wanting babies = more doggies for us. LOL. BTW-Were are you?  I wanna go!!    prescott- hope things are a little brighter today    mamacats-...
Lilac- OMG congratulations!!    
Oasis- Welcome Back! Yes, I would agree that sounds exactly like a chemical pregnancy. So sorry.  Your odd temp rise could go on for awhile. Your cycle could be a little wacky this month but some women are just fine. Mine are always screwed up or annovulatory afterwards. We don't wait to ttc either. Just keep on bd'ing!     matt'smom- yay for AF! Now you can move forward!   mamacats- FX'd for you this cycle. Hope your hormones get the preggo picture! Maca could...
Erica- Congrats!! May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and birth!    Valerie- Great to hear dp is now on board with you. It makes such a huge difference and is so stressful if they aren't!   MattsMom- You can Move me to the 2WW. I did my trigger shot this morning.