or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

Xposted in the Saner TWW thread: Well, its official. The iui was a bust . I kinda knew the last few days so I've had time to process it. Had myself a good cry and am waiting for AF to arrive in the next few days. Matts Mom you can move me to Waiting to O. Thanks!   Lots of baby dust to all of you who are still in the tww    Hugs for every one who needs them 
Well, its official. The iui was a bust . I kinda knew the last few days so I've had time to process it. Had myself a good cry and am waiting for AF to arrive in the next few days.    Lots of baby dust to all of you who are still in the tww    Hugs for every one who needs them 
Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes Lilac!    Was the transfer painful?  Sounds like you've been doing great! 
fierrbug-  big hugs. Wishing you peace with whatever decision or outcome happens.    Me- 9 or 10 dpo after my first iui cycle. Tested this morning and got a bfn. I'm still holding out hope that its a little to early to test. FF has me at 8dpo but my iui was at 10dpo. So I'll test in a few days to see.
 Hope everyone is doing well!  I'm currently 10dpo after IUI.  Tested this morning and got a bfn  Hopefully its just too early to test and I'll get my positive in a few days. Its hard when taking progesterone because I can't really symptom spot, lol.  All the symptoms I get from taking it are pregnancy symptoms too. So I have no clue if I'm pregnant or not! So I've been doing as much as possible to distract myself....
bellyfruit-  Welcome! Hope you get a bfp very soon!   Mattsmom- I don't think I said welcome to you in this thread!  Glad to hear the nuva ring is long gone. Did AF come to visit you yet? I bet you'll feel great about moving forward at last!   prescott- patient understanding vibes for both of you as you work through a difficult spot...   mamacats- are you sure af is on the way? I hope your wrong  Still wishing you a bfp....   chuord- Hope your prickly...
 So exciting!  Sending out positive sticky vibes for those eggies tomorrow! 
 Congratulations Lilac! So happy for you and your dh.....
So glad everything went well Lilac. Hope your fertilization report is optimum!  Get some rest.....
Yes, Good luck tomorrow Lilac. I'll be thinking of you and sending out positive vibes to you    Viddy - Ugh, hope you can move on from this cycle soon!