or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

Congrats John! Hope this is a sticky little bean for ya 
Whoa, Lilac- That's a biggie! I'm sure with your expertise you will find a job quickly. Anyone would love to have you as their teacher 
bailey- I get cysts on my ovaries too but haven't yet gotten a diagnosis either. I don't think my Doc is so into diagnosis which is starting to irritate me a bit. I don't think he cares about what is causing anything. Its all about the end result for him. Of course I want to get pregnant but I also want to know why all this trouble!   Viddy- Good Luck with hubby's swimmers test and the diet.  Hopefully he won't be threatened by the at home version. It took me forever...
Stevi- Sorry  maybe next cycle it will happen. I stalked your chart and it looked so good. Any idea what's happening?   Lidamama- Boo for AF. Glad to hear you have something fabulous to look forward to. Maybe you will conceive in Rome! Wouldn't that be cool...   mamablue and freedem- Fingers are crossed for you both and everyone else in tww!   John- so happy for you that your first day on the job was awesome!      AFM- 9dpo. Not feeling optimistic...
Prescott- Hugs. So sorry you didn't get your bfp. I hope feb. is your month...   marie06-      AFM- 6dpo and trying to stay busy...
Viddy-  So sorry. At least you know now....
anyalily & dekan-  So sorry af is there. I hope she leaves soon so you can re-focus on your next cycle.    mamaBlue- Welcome  Hope your stay here is short and sweet!   Sparkle- Sounds promising!!  Hoping you get your bfp!   AFM- I'm 6 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy too. Had a temp dip yesterday- hoping its implantation. I feel slightly bloated and my breasts are fuller than normal. A little crampy last night too. That could all be due to the progesterone...
I dunno Viddy. I think I might POAS for sanity. I personally couldn't remain sane waiting for another AF.  I did have a friend in high school who got pregnant and had periods throughout her pregnancy. But I think that is pretty rare. Perhaps you just had a light cycle?   Pitchounette- thanks for stopping in and giving us encouragement! Congrats on a beautiful baby 
Congrats kdiaz that's a BFP!!     conifer- I think every birthday I've had since 29 has been awful because of the pressure I build up on myself. I do the same things until I get to the"other side" and can relax. I think your attitude is right on and I'm glad you are able to get back to a more peaceful you.     Lilac- That sounds so exciting!  Sending you great vibes for a great outcome!    T-Vid- I've never had acupuncture for fertility stuff but have had it...
Stevi- Does the EPO help? I just finished my first cycle of clomid and I was so dry too. I used preseed and it helped but I would also like to help generate more natural CM.   AFM - I'm pretty sure I just o'd, had a temp rise this morning. Dr. Saw 3 follicles in my right ovary and 1 small one in my left so I hope hope hope we are successful this cycle! You can move me to TWW.  Thanks Anyalily