or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

I'm still here too! We've been so busy the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to post much. But I'm up early today with a little insomnia so here I am   36 weeks on Monday - can't believe it. Getting ready for GBS test on Tuesday.  Baby is head down all of the time and sitting right on my cervix most of the time. I am ready for this babe to come out! Hips and ribs hurt. Skin is ultra sensitive. Yup- come on out little one.   Tspencer-  Sounds like you have a great midwife!...
poly - I vote for changing table nearest the bathroom too. Very convenient for washing up. Glider in/ near where you are going to nurse the most. You'll probably end up rearranging stuff after your babe is here anyhow. Its been hard for me to decide exactly how I need everything too. I figure when the little one is here I will be able to do those fine tuning things that will make sense at the time.     faith- Ooh, glad they moved those dates for you!  I'm in the same...
Thinking of you Lilac    I've been in the get it done/nesty mode recently. DH and I are finishing up house projects. Getting some deep cleaning done. Babe is super low in my pelvis and likes to poke and push on my cervix. IGuess its just making sure that's the right way out.       I can't believe I've got 5 weeks left!  I still need to order more diapers and last minute baby care stuff. You know- all those little things like a hair brush, nail clippers, snot sucker...
Oh lilac! I bet that damn monitor stalled you! Sounds like your body is definitely getting ready.  I am so excited for you. I hope you get to see your babies any day now   
faith- A dance class sounds fun. I miss doing more stuff too. Still walking at least 5 days a week but yeah- the BH are crazy sometimes. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday who has had 4 kids. I was like- hey- I thought these were only supposed to last for 60 seconds and only a few at a time. She's said oh no- they can go way more than that and be normal.  Especially if your stressed which I have been. My cue to chill out.   lilac & poly- So far I have 2 dozen...
OMG faith- I can't believe that this is standard - crazy! Thank you very much for the encouragement. I really need it! If they let me drink and walk that would be awesome!! Its so hard for me to keep still at this point anyhow. I can't imagine sitting still for 3 hours!  I'm going in on Monday...   lilac- what kind of stash did you build?  I have some prefolds and covers so far but am still hoping someone will buy me the workhorse diapers from GMD. I just love looking at...
pam- If they let me I will certainly take your advice. I hope they let me drink water especially. That would help to be able to move around too. I get uncomfortable fast and feel the need to move frequently.
lilac- I can't believe your almost there!!! So exciting. It sounds like you are really ticking things off the list! Did you get your new dipes?      poly- Hope you get a third or fourth wind for work.      faith- Sounds like you are on the mend! I have to get out in the fresh air too or my mood just tanks. How is your dissertation going?   me- Been very stressed out lately with some insurance issues. On top of that the BC I just switched to is making me take the 3...
tspencer- OMG - I'm sorry - I laughed too. I'm glad your dd is feeling better and your friend took it so well!  When I had MS earlier on a would pee myself everytime.  If I had the time before the puke I would just take off my pants and undies and puke that way 'cause I knew what was coming. Pee pee pee all over the bathroom floor every time! Just what you want to clean up after losing your guts    iowa- That's too cute    vtamanda- I'm having a crisis that is not...
cwill-  Big hugs to you. That sounds incredibly painful. I hope you can get things moving soon. We also have the same supposed due dates! My Dr. said 13th but he based it on a 28 day cycle which I don't have. I can go as long as 32 some months. My average is 30 days So I picked the 15th as a in between date.   orchidez- I hope the lecithin works for you and you passed your test today! At least you will finally know either way and can get on with life. That stupid test...