or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

Wow Sparkle! Congrats on your little boy!!!    So glad that he made it to 39 weeks and he is here safe and sound!
Just PM'd you Orchide ....   Thanks for all the video links! I'm gonna get to watching them all tonight 
orchidez- Big hugs mama. I had not heard about being GF and the test being inaccurate. Very interesting. I am GF too and had a heck of a time with my morning numbers. We happened to buy a blood glucose monitor about a month before so I had a heads up before the test. I still failed the first one even after duplicating the test at home with 57g of grape juice. The only thing that got me to pass the stupid test is to take lecithin. It dropped my bs 10 points immediately and...
Such cute bumps!!!  
Blanca-  I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. How awful. I have no experience but vtamanda's advice seems right on. I know you are a sensitive person and will do whatever you believe will help your friend.       Its good to hear from you again! Sounds like you have had a ton on your plate the last couple months! Hopefully things will begin to calm for you in time for your new babe and that chiro will get your pelvis to feel better too!     Time has been going very...
This is the first time I've wished for a freezer. We live in a RV with a super tiny top freezer. No room for a separate one either. I don't have any family here either.  All are out of state but coming after the babe is born. I decided that whoever is here will have to be responsible for the meal.  I hope they understand. It is a big change from how I normally am. Usually I take care of everything and am constantly making sure everyone is comfy.  I would ask a few friends...
catwmandu- Great picture!! What a sweetie you have there 
Lilac-  your entering a tough part but you are on the home stretch. I am so excited for you! I hope your babies can cook in there for as long as possible. I know what you mean about the head pushing on the bladder. My babe has been more often head down this week. Man I thought I had to pee before- oh no - its like I must pee now!  
lilac- you look amazing! You both took great pictures   I hadn't even thought about more professional pics. Good idea. I also like that you took them outside. Very nice! Congrats on such healthy weights for the boys! Those are great numbers. Do you think they are going to push you for early induction?    faith- my pain was in the joints but not quite around the back. More like on top of the joint. I actually thought it was causing pain all the way around my back. But...
I passed my test! 137- Just squeaked by. I strongly feel the difference was the lecithin. My fasting bs levels have been 85 or lower ever since I started to take it. Now I'm going to call my midwife and have her transfer my files to a new practitioner. There was so much drama with her the last few days it has just re-confirmed my decision to fire her. I really don't want to talk to her and after all this stress I'm not feeling ready for another conflict. Oh well- maybe...