or Connect

Posts by JustJenny

I failed the GD screen. My midwife is letting me re-take the 1 hour since they made me wait so long and I didn't eat regularly. Hopefully I will pass this time. I was 153. Good news is all other tests came back great. I'm not sensitized from my past miscarriages. Very happy about that. Lecithin is working wonders for the hip pain! I only have stiffness and a little achy when I wake up in the morning. The ligament pain is still there but at least now I can concentrate on...
I failed the GD screen too. I think I failed because of timing tho, and my midwife is letting me retake the 1 hr. I got to the lab at 11 and they wouldn't do the test until after their lunch. I should've went home and retried the next day but I was anxious and impatient to get it done. I didn't get to take the test til 1 that day and didn't eat my regular meals at all. So hopefully that's all it was. The cutoff is 140 I was 153. I wish I could be as relaxed about it as...
vtamanda- I bet it is the eggs! Lecithin has choline in it. Eggs have a ton of choline in them. I bet yours are especially delicious and full of it!  Thanks for the reminder about the soy lecithin. I don't digest soy so I automatically didn't get that. I have heard the negatives and should have included that in my post. If anyone else tries this heed vtamanda's advice- nix the soy!   cwill- Whew- Happy to hear all is well and you feel much better!    Fullerton- I'm off...
cwill - I hope you are feeling better today and the cramping has gone away.  Perhaps you will get some answers today at your appt. Good luck on your GD test!   Found some interesting articles today. These are also cross posted in the Bajingos thread in "pregnancy".   http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/miscdisc.html   Excellent resource for all things achy and painful in pregnancy. Most advice is homeopathic/nutritional and by...
Interesting article on lecithin and hip pain during pregnancy......   http://birthfaith.org/do-it-yourself/got-lecithin   Here's another one that says the same thing. This article also has TONS of great remedies for the aches and pains of pregnancy. Most info is by midwives. Faith there was a lot of good homeopathic stuff on migraines you may want to checkout....   http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/miscdisc.html
poly- that's crazy that something similar has happened to you too.  Big hugs.  Did you have losses prior to your pregnancy? Sending some calm healing vibes your way for that hip and mental health   The hip pain can really hurt. Hope you get that PT appointment soon. Yoga hasn't helped mine but someone there told me about lecithin for hip pain during pregnancy. Its great for the baby to so I started taking it yesterday. I'll let you know if it helps. This morning I feel...
cwill- my ttc history is a long one unfortunately. That's why I could of had time to be sensitized for this pregnancy or some of the losses. Particularly my last loss which was difficult. I'm angry too. I will share part of the responsibility because I told him what our blood types are. Or thought they were as it turns out. I just really wish he had not taken my word for it with my history   When do you take the GD test?
cwill- your hours are crazy! I don't know how you keep up all day.  Its a good thing you don't have insomnia! I'm glad you love your OB. I think there is a lot to be said for trusting your instincts and going with the person right for you. She seems like a very caring person despite whatever she lack communication wise. I see why you stick with       With the Rh stuff- actually it does have a bearing on ttc.  I had repeated miscarriages which is one of the symptoms of...
faith- yay for third tri!!  Ya made it! OMG I can't imagine trying to write a dissertation right now. My preggo brain just wouldn't allow it.  You sound very organized and ready to roll out a finished product soon. Good luck!    lilac- Have you found any difference in they way you were treated during pregnancy from being rh-?  You weren't sensitized already right? That's what I'm most worried about since we didn't know and one of the miscarriages I had was a difficult...
lilac- oh wow- I wouldn't have like to hear that either! I've read the same thing. You really really don't want to deliver on your back. Is he only that way for breech baby b? Or is he saying that you have to do that for both babies?       ugh, my drama continues. After being told my whole life that I am AB+ my lab work came back that I am B-. I have rh- factor!  I'm still a little in shock at having some serious issues to process that I had been able to dismiss before....