or Connect

Posts by Chelly2003

my DD is 21 mths. She still nurses a couple of times at night. A month or so ago I started offering a bottle of water - its been very hot! She'll take 1 or 2 oz and go back to sleep..... but i do, as i said, nurse her once or twice still.
My DD is 21 months, and we moved her to a mattress on the floor next to our bed a couple of months ago, we've not had too many problems, I nurse her to sleep - so mostly she's asleep before she gets to the mattress, or she's very tired and I'll lie with her and nurse her to sleep. Now and again I'll take her too early to bed, and she'll start messing around - I normally get up and leave the room, she'll follow and I let her just do what she wants to, if she's close to...
no help here - but you're not alone. My 19mth old still wakes at night - if we have a good night she only wakes once (at about 2 or 3am) but for the most part she wakes up 2 or 3 times. Chelly
dh sleeps in the living room on a mattress on the floor. he's been doing that for about 6 months now (gillian is 19mths) all the waking up at night got to much for him - he only gets about 5 or 6 hours on a good night anyway as he has to be up at 3:30 am to get to work! Chelly
Quote: Originally Posted by AdinaL OMG! Chelly?? WOW! Hi! I haven't "seen" you in a long long time!!! :LOL : yeah, I don't come round as much as I used to..... been busy with baby and trying to get my little business off the ground (very slow!!!) I'm trying hard NOT to go back to work :LOL I miss all the girls on these boards, I really lost touch, tried a couple of times to come back and get...
I also came here to post about that little hat - but I don't want to spend $10 on a book..... Anyone know of any links online to free patterns with a similar little hat? Its too darn cute for words! Chelly
Have you tried or seen a Harleez Pocket - really nice and super trim, if you like Fuzzi bunz you should pick up a harleez to try....
Quote: Originally Posted by Goddess3_2005 I'm thinking she offered them up cheap for exposure, I'm sure she did, I dont' think a person can SKIMP on PUL and suedecloth etc... she's probably not making any $$ at all. I've known other WAHM's who do the same kind of thing, and for those who don't have a lot of $$$ its the perfect time to pick up some quality stuff. And the WAHM gets a new customer or three and some feedback on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JennP What makes the diaper warterproof? PUL - I read the item description - it says PUL. and you can even choose plain or pick from the prints in stock.
Quote: Originally Posted by Messac888 A nice nursing story, even though it's not a NIP story. One morning last week I was laying in bed nursing my dd when my ds (now 2 1/2) climbed in with us. He pointed at each breast and said "baby milk" and then counted them, "One...two...TWO! Two baby milk!" I smiled and said "Yes honey, mommy has two baby milks." He said, "Ducky milk!" and gave me his yellow stuffed duck. I asked, "What, you want mommy to give...