or Connect

Posts by Catholic Mama

My farts generally aren't that loud unless I'm on the toilet, and my husband seems to be used to it. I don't have the best reaction to fruit salad, fruit juice, and more. At the worst, he'll give me a look or say his signature "dot dot dot"
3 more miles at approximately 20 minutes each = 60 + 1250 = 1,310 I'm probably inside for the rest of the night. It's been acting like it's going to rain all day and thunderstorms and possibly a tornado are predicted tonight.
Sienna-forever, I recommend talking to a priest about it. These priests always have good advice: http://cmri.org  Even if you have to wait to talk to one, it is worth it. If you would like their church office phone number, send me a private message. Even before we lived in Nebraska, one of their priests drove to instruct DH and I so that we could be married in the Catholic Church, and even though we don't live in NE anymore, we can still call and talk to them. They're not...
a. Who you are   I'm a wife of DH for 10 years next month and a mother of 4 children so far in the US, almost 30.   b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and   DH gives me an "allowance" each month. I hope to stop spending all of it except when necessary and have a little in my wallet at the end of the month to combine with next month.   c. How you plan to get there   I will continue to write down my plans for my money in my journal and think and pray...
We don't have cable service, not just because it doesn't come to this neighborhood without us and some neighbors paying the cable company thousands of dollars to bring it here but also because we don't want it for the good of our family. However, when we moved earlier this year my brother-in-law gave us his big TV that he was getting rid of. I didn't want it, but my husband decided to keep it for movies. Today is the first time my husband hooked it up to his computer and...
Must Other Friars Pray?   R S H E O
Yes, congratulations, ShyingViolet! I will keep you, your son, and your family in my prayers.   Last week I took an idea from a friend and started this with my children: http://farmishmomma.com/?cat=93  We didn't have any beans so I used almonds. It was late, with only two more weeks of Lent, but I wanted to encourage good deeds. I love how creative she is.   Sunday and yesterday I walked 4 miles both days around the yard. 4 laps around our 2.5 acre yard is a mile,...
Drink more filtered water, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables (more whole fruits and vegetables than juice), cut down on grains like bread, and eat enough fiber so you can have a bowel movement regularly.   It's possible that taking at least one tablespoon of virgin coconut oil daily could help speed up your metabolism too.   One other tip: I replaced my morning bowl full of granola with a baked omelette that lasts 4-6 days along with a small piece of fruit like a...
45 minutes: 1 mile walk before the rain and took the trash up to the street 45 + 1,205 = 1,250
TheGivingTree, while I am not the one who started this thread and I do not work for Mothering, I would guess that when you write a review, you would do something similar to this: search Mothering for the book title, find the page Mothering has about it, click the add a review link (or something like that), and add a review. That way it'll show up under Reviews, and when you're done you could link to it in this group too.