or Connect

Posts by ValarieR

Miscarriage at 6.5 weeks. I guess I'm back to waiting to O :(
It's official - I'm out. U/S showed no heartbeat, and I have passed everything now. Good luck to you all.
Went to the bathroom and saw 4-5 pea sized clots, and have been bleeding a bit since.    I'm terrified right now :(   Going to try to get in for an U/S in the AM... 
I was teaching judo when I found out I was pregnant, and was doing a few other martial arts for fun... that's on hold. But I joined Cross Fit so I can still have a good workout while I'm pregnant. It's different than the martial arts, but not any harder, so I think it was right for me! I have zero desire to slow down during the pregnancy, and hope to keep doing *something* until I pop :P
Wonderful news!!!
     I was on the infertility boards for almost 4 years, every day, through 6 miscarriages. I gave up too - took charge of other areas of my life, focused on me and my overall health, and got pg on accident a year or so later. There is nothing wrong with taking a break, and re-centering. I wish you all the best :)
I am a VBAC mom, and the OB that backs up the midwives I plan to use will want to do a couple of U/S to check for accreta... so, I'll probably know at one of them. I figure, if it is a girl, I'll have another baby shower... but even if it is a boy, there is a lot of stuff I would like to get, as I gave away a lot of our baby stuff to friends in need :P
Stay at home mom, graduate psychology student, athlete... and we've sort of started homeschooling (he's 3, so it isn't terribly formal as of yet ;) )
AWESOME! Get your tush over to the DDC :P
Hi! I'm Valarie - 30 yrs old, mom to a 3yr old surprise baby... I had dealt with infertility and miscarriages for YEARS, and then I left my hubby, met a guy, had a few too many... and OOPS! A son!   Best mistake I ever made though - he is the most amazing little man :)   I'm a big ole' hippy  -breastfed for a couple of years, non-vaxing, cloth diapered, etc.   Kiddo was supposed to be a HB, but it turned ugly thanks to crap midwives, and the hospital transfer...