or Connect

Posts by ValarieR

Quote: Originally Posted by cutekid Seriously, last year i wanted to go the big nativity that the local baptist church put up and move jesus to the BFing position. I can only imagine what sort of upset that would cause in teh podunk little town. Denise Yeah, but it would SOOOO be worth it! A few years ago my sis and I were driving home and I noticed the lighted deer that always distract me when I'm driving... They were in the front yard of a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mika85 ewwwwwwwww... between the ladies getting their pubic area lipo-ed and now to this circ episode...all plastic surgery is bad, tho, i HATE it, it's just one big mutilation-athon. I think plastic surgery is wonderful! Thanks to that field, people who are hurt in accidents, or who have birth defects, can have everything repaired the way they want it. And, as far as the frivolous surgery goes... it bolsters the...
Quote: Originally Posted by EmmaJean AWESOME!!!! I want that set!! You can get it at Target, and Target online It wasn't very expensive either.
When my great-nephew was about four, he went through a serious penis-touching phase. Everyone in the fam was trying to get him to stop, so I went over to him and said, "hey, could you not play with that in public?" He asked why. I said, "I don't have one, so it isn't fair." He said, "that's okay, you can play with mine!" I laughed for a minute, and then told my family to just leave him alone His sister also became fascinated with her "jiney." She kept touching it during...
Quote: Originally Posted by sofiabugmom I know it's a TV show, not a movie, but on Dharma and Greg, the baby they tried to adopt was born in their bathroom. In fact, when Greg suggested that they get the laboring mom to the hospital, Dharma's answer was, "Why? No one's sick!" I've seen this episode several times... I love that show! I can't think of any more good births, but a ton of BAD ones! ~Valarie~
My husband and I (who are 12 yrs old on the inside...) bought a Playmobile nativity set. We went to set it up today, and when it was finished, I found it a little creepy. I hate when the baby Jesus is just laying there all alone (I know, I'm weird...). So, anyway, I moved some pieces around and voila!!!!!!!! An AP nativity, featuring a loving...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajira I advise you to educate yourself on Ezzo and Dobson and what they believe in, as you clearly have no idea what the Duggars are supporting and you in advocating for them. I love coming here everyday, and I've been learning a lot, but it seems to me that anyone who disagrees with popular opinion is either fussed at or ridiculed... I've read all about the evils of Ezzo, but I think allowing children to live...
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelBee Valarie...I see it different too Thanks... I needed that.
I was watching a Tivo'd episode of Dr. 90210 today (for the record, my roommate loves it, not me...). So, one of the patients was a man with "hidden penis." The plastic surgeon on the show said that this is often caused by an "over-aggressive" circ. Also, the mans scrotal skin was attached to his shaft- also caused by circ, according to the doc. Also, the doc said that hidden penis is a common problem, and he fixes them all of the time. Cut to Dr. Li, another...
I love the one of you and your daughter! Thanks for sharing ~Valarie~