or Connect

Posts by jazzharmony

Thank you all for sharing your perspective. I am posting from my phone so must keep it short. I just want to say that I have been doing a lot of thinking about this and our family has had some discussion so that we can approach things differently next time. We are family #1. I have decided that I am not comfortable with excluding any child in my home, from play with other children. I thought about how my 6yo daughter would feel I she was excluded, though she isn't at all...
Family #1 has 2 children, ages 9 and 6. Family #2 has 3 children, ages 4,7 and 9. The main reason for the get together is for the two moms to see each other and for the two 9 year olds to play. The families have known each other for 4 years and family #1 is having family #2 over for the play date. There are many fragile but interesting things in the house but family #2 is very anxious to visit #1's new home. #2 family has 7yo with ADD and impulse control issues so...
elizawill, so glad it is working for you
Wow. Just wow. My first thought is you are an incredibly generous person who is completely being taken advantage of. But then, I must not know the whole story... I would cross post this in frugality and finances for sure.
I use a small amount and leave it on. I put a thin layer on morning and night. I haven't found it to cause clogged pores. I do have dry skin though.
I have very sensitive skin and use organic virgin coconut oil on my face.
Quote: Originally Posted by walking burp cloth jazzharmony, what pilates program would you recomend. And how can I stick to it? I have tried a little, but never liked it so never stuck with it. I am on the waiting list for NROLFW at our library. It's always better and safer to start with a class or two. An instructor can show you proper form and make sure you really get it. There are many excellent streaming dvd's on netflix, if you have...
For strengthening your core, I highly recommend doing pilates. It's all about balance, using your own weight, and engaging the core in every exercise. I have been doing pilates for 9 years and absolutely love it.
Quote: Originally Posted by honeybunmom When you say that you rethreaded, do you also mean that you checked the bobbin? You can get a mass of threads when the machine is not properly threaded. On mine, after the bobbin is put in the bobbin case, I have to pull the thread through a little slit. Then, I have to make sure the bobbin case is actualy engaged into its holder. Then, bring the bobbin thread up through the metal plate. HTH Yup, I...
Thanks everyone. I did rethread several times, fiddled with tension, and poked around under the metal plate (don't know the technical name) So let me explain further, what is happening, in the desperate hopes that someone can help The stitches are very loose and odd looking and then things get tangled quickly and become one big mass on the bottom of the fabric. Does that makes sense? It is one of the issues that existed a few years ago when I took the machine...