or Connect

Posts by jazzharmony

Hello again, everyone I just thought I would update with a bit of success to report. Since I last posted, my rosacea/seborrheic dermatitis (I believe I have both) had taken a turn for the worse. Constant burning, stinging and itching. Red bumps on the sides of my nose and eyebrows. It was really awful. I stopped using the antifungal rx cream and began faithfully putting raw honey on my face for as long as possible, before bed, and then Spectrum virgin coconut oil...
Thanks, everyone
Thanks, everyone FWIW, I eat no dairy, meat or gluten. I also think I may have sebhorreic dermatitis along with the rosacea. We went swimming in a friend's pool yesterday and the chlorine seemed to have helped, of all things.
A poster suggested I put this here. ==== I am getting really frustrated with Rosacea and doctors just prescribing medication that doesn't work. I have been putting rx Nizoral antifungal cream on my flare-ups for the past year and it doesn't work anymore. It probably made my condition worse as now I no longer have flare-ups and seem to be in a permanent state of painful rosacea. I have tried various natural remedies to treat the symptoms but I really want to know the...
I am getting really frustrated with Rosacea and doctors just prescribing medication that doesn't work. I have been putting rx Nizoral antifungal cream on my flare-ups for the past year and it doesn't work anymore. It probably made my condition worse as now I no longer have flare-ups and seem to be in a permanent state of painful rosacea. I have tried various natural remedies to treat the symptoms but I really want to know the cause. I have read everything from mites...
Quote: Originally Posted by InMediasRes Try dragonwater.com. They have a pretty wide selection, excellent prices too. I've found their tea to be very high quality. They ship very quickly and the customer service is excellent. Thank you! I just placed a large order with them. Their prices seem significantly lower than the other places I have seen.
We drink a lot of tea. Can anyone recommend good places to buy (online or not) loose tea? I have tried Whole Foods but their loose teas are awfully expensive. Maybe I need to find a place to buy in bulk? Any ideas
It sounds like what you need is to find a way to take a break without feeling like you will compromise your ultimate goal of homeschooling or your relationship with your child. I would try to find local homeschooling groups and/or co-ops, make friends with like minded families, and perhaps offer child care trades? Could you hire a babysitter to come often enough for you to feel like you are getting a break? Could you find some interesting homeschooling programs/classes...
When our kids were babies, we had our mattress on the floor - Our best setup was two queens side by side, on the floor.
Quote: Originally Posted by GuildJenn I wish I had expertise to offer but I don't really. I did just want to address this issue of homeschooling. I totally support homeschooling by choice. But the answer to every problem between child and environment is not "well just homeschool then," nor should our public education system be designed to just kick the problem 5 year olds (!!) out, tough for them. If that's an option the parents want to explore -- and...