or Connect

Posts by wytchywoman

I think every generation has its own pros and cons. There's been plenty of crap to be slung about every other generation so far as well. I think we can either focus on the things they do wrong, or we can focus on the talents they bring to the table. Nobody's perfect. *shrugs*
Yay! I caught you when you were recharged and ready for more questions!!!!      Man I have so many questions that I would totally overwhelm you. Needless to say last year sucked eggs bad, this year seems to be relatively manageable so far. I did lose my grandmother on Thanksgiving just a few months ago, and lost my mom in July. Because my mom had passed away, my grandmother left what would have been her inheritance to my mom's children (my siblings and I). It's not loads...
I went to school for four years and got a BSW, and then attended two more years to get my teaching credentials at a community college. The 4 yr uni was obviously in person, the CC was online but I also had a teacher intern component that was in person. Honestly, I don't really think that one was better than the other. I do think that the CC classes being online made it far easier for me to complete it than if I would have had to arrange for care for my two autistic sons...
Many Blessings to you and your daughter. I truly hope that she receives the care she needs to be well. ((((((HUGS))))
I'm sorry that things don't seem to be improving much. I hope at some point that it becomes easier for you. As for the medical testing, if it were my kid (which it isn't so you have every right to tell me to shove off) I would pursue an endoscopy at some point to rule out food allergies. I don't think it is something that needs to be done now, 4 months old is really young to undergo general anesthesia and I wouldn't push that unless one of my kids was deathly sick. I do...
Kangamitroo, have you seen this?   https://www.asseenontv.com/cami-secret/detail.php?p=304206&v=clothing_womens   That looks like it might be pretty easy to replicate that way you could make it as long as you want.   Onyx if you like the snoods and want two more of them let me know.
I looked at Smithy's pic and thought "wow, that looks cool!" and the I got sidetracked by the snoods and decided to order two of those instead. I ordered this: http://www.middleeasternmall.com/snood-hijab-caps-white-p-3483.html and this:http://www.middleeasternmall.com/snood-hijab-caps-black-p-3484.html and they look really bad on me, lol. They really are cut and shaped to be worn low across the forehead and under a scarf, hijab style. Is there anyone here that might...
I am glad to see this thread here as well. I skimmed through most of the posts, enough to see that I am not the only Pagan with heavy Buddhist undertones. Technically I consider myself to be a Wytch, and I feel (so far) that what I am learning about Buddhism augments and enhances my belief system. I am still fairly new at this, so I don't know what path this will take. At heart I am a Wytch and I don't think that will ever change, but Buddhism feels like the place I...
I'm glad that everyone made it through. I think a letter could be sent at any time. So maybe this is something that you can shelve for awhile and examine it later when your grief is not so intense. For me, there have been times when I sent letters or took action not because I thought it would do any good, but because I know myself well enough to know that it would turn in to regret if I didn't speak up. You have to decide if this is something that you can chalk up to as...
Thank you