or Connect

Posts by wytchywoman

It is certainly your right to judge, but it's not helping the situation any now is it? Let's follow your train of thought through for a second. You refuse to hand over the child. The police come to arrest you because what you have done IS illegal. They take custody of you, and take you to jail. They also take custody of your daughter, and deliver her back to her father. When you go to court, eventually, like in a few months once you've gone through all the legal red tape...
NOT handing her over is custodial interference, which is illegal. OP can't help her daughter much if she's in jail.  
I am very very glad that you took her to see someone. At least this way you did what you could for the time being. As for moving, I definitely think that would help, but ultimately he has full physical custody, so even if you moved next door tomorrow, it wouldn't change the living arrangements. You would have more contact and could take her to a counselor, but it wouldn't remover her from her fathers custody. Can you speak to CPS in Florida and see if they can follow up...
You need to take her to the ER. Today. At the very latest tomorrow. If you even remotely suspect abuse, which it sounds like you do and you should, not having her examined prior to returning her to that home shoots any credibility that CPS or a judge will give you. Taking her to the ER won't cost you anything, and if a Dr concurs that abuse is likely to have happened, then they too must call CPS and CPS is a lot more likely to respond emergently to an ER doctor than to a...
Dear Thing 1: Isn't it amazing how our son will be 18 next year? Time flies SO quickly when you are raising a child alone. I know you feel that it is your personal mission to improve every.single.person in this world, including your son. Perhaps you might want to begin with yourself? You see, I've known you for 20 years now, and you are still exactly the same now as you were then. That isn't supposed to happen, FYI. The whole point of being alive and maturing is to...
It sounde like spanking is just the tip of the iceberg. Your daughter is not having her boundaries honored and is starting to explore not honoring others boundaries as well, which is a gigantic red flag. She definitely needs to be seeing a therapist IMO. Her brother could probably use it too if he is tickling hard enough to leave bruises and is not stopping when he's been told to. If you think your Ex and fiance can have a reasonably calm discussion about this, then that...
She has a list of links underneath the video. I think she said she got the head sock from hijabgirl.com, but I can't remember for sure. Here are the links: www.hijabgirl.com www.almuhajabat.com www.alhediya.com Ebay Store: hijabhaya www.al-muminat.com www.hijabpins.com
LOL!!!! Are the kids a real handful? That's hysterical that they bought you gift certificates for booze and some Motrin.  
Watch this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7JycC8X9e4&feature=related   It's rather long and she demonstrates how to wear the hijabi with a niqab or without it (which is the style you like). Once she has the scarf on she demonstrates how to do it both ways.