or Connect

Posts by wytchywoman

I'm so sorry. We just finished middle school drama last year and I am so freaking glad that it is over. The only thing I can suggest would be to take the day off of work and sit with DS in the school lobby until they deliver a schedule that works. I'd make it very plain to the attendance clerk that your son is present and ready for school but will not be attending classes that are in violation of his 504 plan. Better yet would be to get your attorney to meet you down there...
medical exemptions in most states are good for a limited time, usually a year, and are vax specific. Religious exemption would be the way to go IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by vegiemum you're making it harder by continuing to give him meat, don't you think? I am a wee bit confused by why he is given meat instead of a vegie option? Escpecially as he's showed distatste for it. Not the OP but I am guessing that it has more to do with her DH being very unsupportive of their son's choice to be veg*n. Mom is all for it and sounds to me like she is trying to do all she can by providing lots of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Beating Earth The most obvious example of this would be a genuine Satanist, who worships the devil. Most Satanists are actually just teenagers fooling with something they think is cool and a bit edgy... Sorry this response to an OLD post but I'm still reading back on '07. I'm also not sure how to quote. From dating a Satanist and reading Anton LeVays "The Satanic Bible; Satanism is not about worshipping Satan as anything...
Holy cr@p dude!!!!!!!! Congratulations x 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by New Mama We haven't seen indications of anything more, but we of course don't know for sure. . Seems to me you are seeing signs of addiction. You all have spoken to him about this a number of times. and each time he swears he'll quit doing it and stop but so far he hasn't. I do believe marijuana is addictive and I am positive that alcohol is. he is drinking to the point of severe dunkeness and openly possessing an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Equuskia I don't know, that why I want to ask her myself. But considering the ped told me that dd had to have her stomach washed because she could have swallowed fluid, I don't doubt that they told her the same thing. Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if the hospital simply invents bogus bs to keep babies longer to charge more insurance. I'm sure a 5 day stay in nicu costs a lot more than a 2 day routine postpartum stay, you...
Canj you utilize the child care center on the base if you live near it? Even though you don't qualify for military benefits anymore, your daughter does. Utilize the commisary and exchange too, everything is tax free and when every penny counts that kind of stuff is worth it. Childcare is probably what is killing yor budget. I remember how I struggled to pay that bill for many years. If you don't live near a base maybe you can find a Y center or a private church related...
I don't think you are expecting too much. Could you talk to a higher up in the gym ( not the manager of the daycare but someone who runs the whole gym) and let them know their childcare is substandard because of XYZ reasons and if it doesn't change you can't continue to go to the gym and pay money for your memebership because they don't take care of the kids. The head of the daycare might not necessarily give a dang but the gym owner may care enough about lost revenue to...
I'd pick the cherries and eat them in a very erotic and suggestive way while I made sure they watched me do it, but I'm a freaky jerk like that.