or Connect

Posts by pryncess

My DD is/was a velcro baby too. She started growing out of it at around 3.5 months. When I had to use the bathroom I would put her on the bathmat and she usually wouldn't cry because our bathroom is red/white/black and it stimulated her but there are some times where she had to cry (ie-getting dressed, dealing with hot food/water/etc.) so I made sure that she could see me to know that I didn't just leave her by herself but I was doing it for her safety. I also try to...
My 5 month old DD has been a nightmare sleeper waking every 1-2 hours at night and taking half hour max naps. I have finally reached my breaking point and reached out for help. My ped says that she should be going to bed between 6:30 and 7 that sleep begets sleep and she is probably overtired by the time we put her down at 7:30-8. My friend lent me the Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child book and while I don't agree with the CIO methods he sometimes advocates I have been...
I am at a complete loss about where to go from here. My nearly 4 month old dd has never been the best sleeper but finally at 2.5 months she was giving me a good 4-5 hour chunk of sleep every night. In the last two weeks her sleeping has gotten so bad that we only got two 2 hour chunks last night. The weird thing is that her daytime sleeping is great... she takes two 45 minute morning naps and a 2-2.5 afternoon nap with no issues getting her to sleep. Why is this not...
Jumping in here... No makeup unless i am going to see someone other than my husband... ponytail everyday because my dd always wakes up before i can dry my hair... i do shower everyday cuz i feel oily and gross if i don't also i feel like this is my job and i always showered and dressed for my jobs outside of the home. i still can't wear my jeans so i have on cute wide leg stretchy capris from ON (grey) and a yellow and white striped ON 3/4 sleeve top. Always bra and...
Is it normal for her to pee a lot? We had 20 dirty diapers the other day... during one nursing session she peed three times.
I am almost three weeks postpartum and feeling pretty good. I am still bleeding quite a bit though but since I am feeling good don't know if I should worry or not...this is my first baby. I am ready to exercise too. I have lost a good amount of weight just from bfing but my hips spread a lot (i look vacuum packed in my maternity jeans) and I have a good roll of chub around my middle. I want to tone that up so badly. I am seriously sleep deprived though... I have had a...
I like Cora but it was my grandmother's name so I am partial... Good Luck!
Thanx everyone! I am going to try to update with my birth story soon. Mama-aya... I am feeling much better and so in love that I definitely don't care. :
Lola Michael was birthed naturally on Thursday, Feb. 12 at 9:25pm. She was 6lbs 13.4 oz and 19 inches long and totally worth the excruciating pain .
I got both of our refunds a week before the expected date.