or Connect

Posts by sbloom

Thank you all, for your input. I truly appreciate all of your thoughts and efforts to help me. Especially thank you to those who have PM'ed me with additional info! I am trying to put together my letter now, but additional information is really helpful. I am such a wreck over this. I am sending an email to Gary Krasner that healthgirl mentioned above, and hope to have more info soon. I have one already, but would anyone else be willing to share their letter with me so I...
Hello all, I am reposting this from the Vaccination Forum in hopes of finding help. I am in upstate New York, not LI or the city. I am trying to write our religious exemption, but I do not know what to write, or possibly even more important, what not to write. I'm a little desperate for help. Does anyone have experience with this in NY? Thank you so, so much! My best, SB
Hello all, I am in upstate New York, not LI or the city. I am trying to write our religious exemption, but I do not know what to write, or possibly even more important, what not to write. I'm a little desperate for help. Does anyone have experience with this in NY? Thank you so, so much! My best, SB
Hi Barbie64g, Thanks for sharing your story. I'd love the name of your lawyer. Best wishes! Anyone else have experience getting an exemption in New York? Thanks again!
Hello all, Needless to say, I have chosen not to vax. I am considering doing in-home daycare, and getting licensed by the state. I was told by someone giving a class on how to get certified that we had to keep all medical and vax records for all kids in care. I asked about children who were not vaxed, and she said that then you needed the exemption certificates, or when NYS came to inspect, as they do, I would be cited with violations. I knew I would need to get the...
I am looking for information on being GBS+ and home birthing too. I had the test, by a medical midwife I saw for another matter, and it came back positive. I am now trying to gather as much information as possible to make an informed decision about what to do. I'm homebirthing, and IV abx are not an option at least for me, where I am. Even if they were, I've had an issue with yeast this whole pregnancy, and the IV abx could throw my whole system, that's just back on track,...
The Potty Pail Sprayer and Hose adapter work great, and are high quality. http://www.pottypail.com/order.html?pp100094 Good luck!
Hello everyone. I have been gifted with lots of hand-me-down baby clothes, but most have been put away for years. As anyone who knows can tell you, spit-up stains show up again after a long time in storage, on what you thought were clean clothes. My question: Anyone had luck with getting these kind of stains out? What did you do? Thanks for any info and suggestions! Samantha
Hi there tofutti, I do not think that large size is an indicator for early birth. And don't let anyone scare you about it. I naturally birthed my 10 lb. DS with no complications whatsoever, and he was 1 wk past due. It was a really great experience for me.
Anyone used wiggle worm bottoms covers successfully? The site and their covers LOOK so cute, but I don't want to waste my money if they only look cute and don't work. Maybe I'll get one as a test drive. But Bummis and Bumkins seem to be really popular and work really well, so maybe I'll just stick with the safe and sure... Ack! Disposable diapers ARE easy. Go to the supermarket, purchase, use. A lot less questions. Too bad they account for so much waste and...