or Connect

Posts by mamabearsoblessed

I do recognize a lot of you :grouphug   Haven't been around much in the last few years, dceided to come back in earnest a few times but mdc just isn't the same. Or maybe I'm the one so different. It's wonderful to see so many familiar names though. My favorite thread of all time was a spooky graveyard post started by "Red" In TAO if I remember correctly and morphed into a massive discussion on how we each eat sour patch kids... does anyone remmeber?? Maybe I'm crazy, but...
Dh is flirted with mercilessly, even with me and our gaggle of children beside him. He's so clueless about it, only a few times has he seemed to notice before I had to point it out . It doesn't bother me too much, he's hot, and if he weren't already mine, I'd want him, too    It's unreal sometimes, he coaches our kids sports teams and some of the other mothers are unbelievable~ even the married ones, once I get to know them they lay off though. It's a running joke...
Yes. We smuggle in treats and water bottles from home. Taking 4 children to the movies is no cheap adventure, but I love their disgustingly fake buttery popcorn , so I buy myself a mini bag~ there is a $ Store next door to our theatre, everyone smuggles in, the staff just smiles and waves. We're lucky in that aspect   Most places aren't understanding I know, when I was in my twenties my boyfriend (now DH lol) and our best friends smuggled in a 10 pack of tacos from taco...
Hey mamas, I haven't been around MDC in quite a while~ I'll jump right in with what brought me here for posting instead of just lurking ~ Dh had a vasectomy about 14months ago. Our 4 dc are 12 1/2yo, 10yo, 5.5yo, and the baby is 3yo next week. We went through IF with first 3 kiddss, the baby was an amazing, unbelievable miraculous, surprise. After him, we decidied on a vas. because we felt everyone was/is here~ crazy because until our 4th child we never even...
My 4 1/2 yo dd was a clomid w/ IUI pregnancy <3 though you wouldn't know it from my signature, but we experienced infertility with our 3 oldest and had the surprise of our lives with our wee babe. Best wishes to you! 
hey~ welcome home mama
and to the OP~ great, starightforward entry. And it's true, 'cleaning in layers' and having your chore planned out in your head (routine) makes it so much more approachable and doable :).
This is just what I do!! LOL. Exactly this order as well~ dishes, laundry, trash, shoes, toys... I will send on missions as well "here's a basket~ you are in charge of finding lost legos" & "this basket is waiting for stuffies (stuffed animals)" & " all of the cars can park in this box... play food back to the kitchen'.  it works better than other things we've tried. I have 4~ 11, 8, 4, 18 months. I feel 'under' my house at all times it seems. If some rooms are in good...
Pecans rock!!   how about pretzels in ice cream??
ready for this? my English Setter is the best flock guard EVER. yes. he's a bird dog and you'd think he'd chase and flush all day long but he hangs out with the flock (13 hens, 2 roos)  and looks out for them. they drink from the same water quite often. It is a sight to be seen!! I would never recommmend a setter as a GD of course, it just worked out that way for us LOL. we adopted him at 3, we are his FOURTH! but forever home~ he is noww almost 11 going on 8 months...