or Connect

Posts by mamadecuatro

what about ikea??
Beautiful kitchen! I love the backsplash!
Richmond must be an exeption- here our value lowered. (PA)
I started teaching spanish to homeschool families. The moms are learning right along with the kids. It's a lot of fun, too. I bought the Total Physical Response books, and they reccommend that homeschoolers buy one of their kits and have a native speaker (any) do it in private sessions. I'd put a wanted post to your HS group. Sometimes you can find college students (with language majors) that will tutor or maybe give a class.
I am caucasion, dh is Puerto-Rican. We have 4 blue-eyed (well, one has brown-eyes) sweeties who are learning spanish. I am fluent, too It's fun to visit Puerto Rico and let them hear EVERYONE speaking spanish around them! Makes them feel, not so different!
We've had the Tom's strawberry here, but the kids aren't wild on the flavor. Only use as teeny amount for the little ones!
http://www.sunrisesoapco.com/ I know these people- Great soaps and lotions! I see your thing says Philly- Sunrise soap is in York, PA-- so local, also!
How old are you? 29 How old were you when you started having kids? 20 How old are your kids now? 8,6,4,3 How old are your friends? range from 30-45 or so. I'm the youngest around!
Quote: Originally Posted by dillonandmarasmom Me, too. It really meshes with how we unschool our kids, too. I remember taking this long ago...interesting how it changes a bit with my mama-self in charge. I'm intp, too!
Your type is: intp —The “Love of Learning” Mother “I keep the encyclopedia in the kitchen so we can look up things together while we eat.” Intellectually curious and patient, the INTP mother relishes those times with a child when they are learning something interesting together. Whether they’re at the zoo or computer terminal, she sparks to answering his or her “whys” with in-depth responses or new knowledge. The INTP mother is also objective and introspective....