or Connect

Posts by mrsdocmartin

This. I feel nauseated at the thought of you harping at him this way. He can sense the way you feel about him you know. Get some therapy.
Does anyone know of any? It's one of those with the inflatable sides. TIA!
See below, the editor was not working.  Sorry!
  Last fall DH and I were so fortunate to be able to participate in a wonderful personal development program in Chicago. It was not cheap, but It was a truly memorable, life changing experience. If anyone is interested in checking it out, Lifebook has started an online program (so you can do it anywhere) and has special pricing of $1000 off for friends and family until June 7. You can get it for $495 and for referring you, we get entered to win some cool prizes too. I...
  Last fall DH and I were so fortunate to be able to participate in a wonderful personal development program in Chicago. It was not cheap, but It was a truly memorable, life changing experience. If anyone is interested in checking it out, Lifebook has started an online program (so you can do it anywhere) and has special pricing of $1000 off for friends and family until June 7. You can get it for $495 and for referring you, we get entered to win some cool prizes too. I...
Might not fit, but DS is Quinn and if DD had been a boy she'd have been Pierce. GL!
Does anyone else love Corey's dad? He seems like such an awesome grandpa and I totally bawled when he was telling Corey how proud he was of him.
I would love one! As far as getting more men to babywear, I'm not sure. Maybe more advertisements in male dominated media?
  I have no answer, but would love to hear the respones.  What a great question!
I made ham last Tuesday (1 week ago) then used the bone and some meat to make ham and bean soup on Thursday. Is the soup still safe? For how long? Should I freeze it? Thanks!