or Connect

Posts by mybabybug

good afternoon, everyone! well, i finally finished my clomid today...i am hoping that is all the clomid i will need for a long, long time! we did not try to get pregnant with DS. we just weren't careful the whole first year of our marriage. now that i know what i know about our fertility, i feel so blessed that we got pregnant the first time without intervention! adina--last month i started getting really fertile signs on day 10. it was so weird, because i am...
well, girls. this may be TMI (but of course, what else are we here for but to share lots of otherwise TMI)--but here i am on day 6, and my cm is already starting to change to creamy/watery!!! i really want to O a little early this month because DH is going out of town...i take my last clomid dose tomorrow, so i am hoping to get this show on the road... oh, i forgot to mention that in addition to my luteal phase dysfunction, my husband has low-normal sperm count and...
hi, girls. mind if i join in? i am cd 5 of my tenth cycle ttc #2, and i am taking 150mg of clomid on days 2-7... waiting for o... last cycle i got a positive opk on day 13, so i am hoping to o in a week or so.
i just started my third cycle...first was 50mg, second was 100mg, this one is 150mg. overall, i have had LESS side effects than i expected--especially less emotional side effects. my biggest complaint is that i get a headache right after i take my dose. also, i wake up every night i am taking clomid with at least one night sweat. i am hoping this one will be the cycle for me, though...the side effects will seem so insignificant if i can conceive.
i am sure some the other mamas will have great suggestions, but here is what we do. after a long bout of ear infections last winter, i decided to treat him at home instead of doing yet another antibiotic. here is my treatment plan: 1. i used sweet oil with garlic and goldenseal extract in his ear twice a day. i would warm it in water (not hot, just warm), then put a couple of drops in each, making sure that it gets down in there. 2. i started a regime of extra...
my gosh! this thread is for me!!! my 2 1/2 year old is such a physical boy. he is constantly (and i really mean this--constantly) climbing, jumping, talking, tickling, squealing, running, etc. he is a very affectionate child, and is sweet, but he does not understand how to calm down. i am going to try the feingold diet i read about in this month's issue, but i don't think it will make a huge difference because we don't eat junk food anyway... as far as playing...
i get these comments, too. people mean them in a sort of derogatory manner... but i chose to make it a positive thing. i think it was abe lincoln who said "everything i am, i owe to my angel mother." in my opinion, a strong maternal relationship can only benefit my ds! think of all the wonderful things he learns from that bond: nurturing, self-confidence, empathy, respect for others, and think of what a great husband and father he is going to make one day because...
hi, guys. i have been noticing a lot of people making "no plastic toys" comments, and i was wondering what the rationale behind that was? is there some danger to plastic toys i don't know about? is it an environmental thing? we had a "no battery-operated toys" rule. or at least we tried to. on ds's christmas list, i listed resources that had wooden toys that were good for imaginitive play. we even wrote in big bold print at the bottom "we are trying to limit...
oceanbaby, do we have the same child or something??? really, you described my 20 month old perfectly! i love my son dearly, but nothing is ever easy with him. for example, we tried co-sleeping, but he is too active a sleeper to co-sleep. honestly, the child wouldn't sleep when he was with us. even as a tiny baby he fought to stay awake. finally, at like 18 months, he got to the point where he would go to sleep by himself 80% of the time and wake two times or...
we are cow's milk, goat's milk (i know, don't give it to children under 3), soy, eggs, and pecans, so far. fortunately, he can eat peanuts! very hard to deal with, and my ped doesn't take me very seriously. everytime i say he is allergic to milk, he says, "oh, really? how do you know?" ummmm, rashes, diaper rash, diarrhea, red ears, runny nose...drives me nuts. otherwise, he is great--very pro-bf, pro-cd, etc...