or Connect

Posts by Mandynee22

Well CONGRATS LOL. I hope it isn't tomorrow too I'm 37 weeks now and ready for it to be over. I never had that feeling with the last two but there was no back pain, no butt pain, no hour of sleep a night pain, no acid indigestion, no nothing with them. This one? Not that fun LOL
At my hospital, with my OBs, if you have GBS then they give you a hep lock and you get antibiotics every four hours through that but it doesn't change anything else (like you can still labor in the tub and walk and do everything) I was positive with DD, not with DS or this new baby though.
I can't see the code to demand it. Where is it?
I think there totally should be LMAO I was at that museum a few weeks ago and saw a mom nursing a TODDLER! I so wanted to say something like wtg but I'm too wussy...and quite honestly, I think a wink is easily misunderstood LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by zinemama I used cloth dipes for two kids. I will give it to you straight: without a washer or dryer there is no power on earth that could get me to CD. Really? I've done it both ways and I didn't find it any harder. The ONLY part that might be intimidating is getting dirty looks from other people there if they know what you're doing...but I go to the laundry mat at like 3 am so no one else is ever there LOL
I'm also laundrymatting it LOL. There's still no need to soak (I go these a few times a week anyway though). You just do everything the same as if you had a w/d only you travel farther LOL. I am getting the Potty Pail thing (it's like a bucket and diaper sprayer) for poop diapers only because doing extra rinses and all that just isn't an option at the laundrymat. I wouldn't rinse them in the tub and all that stuff because it just sounds like too much work. I'm a prefold...
Quote: Originally Posted by snoopy5386 http://www.tickkey.com/ There are lots of tick removers on the market - I went with this one because it goes on your keychain, so I knew we'd always have it with us. We have another one, but it was at home when DD was bitten and we were 3 hours away out of town at the time. Ditto on the doctor's visit. I felt like such an overprotective mom bringing DD to the pedi, but it turned out the symptoms she had were...
Quote: Originally Posted by lunita1 I'm not sure which safety first seat you're referring to, but the Onboard 35 is a great seat -- it fits really small infants and then lasts much longer than average because of the high weight/length limits. I'm not sure how it compares in actual weight to a snugride 32 but its shipping weight from Amazon is about the same. I'm not even sure what "puzzle style" means (maybe I've never had one with it?) but I...
DD (grade four) got into some trouble recently and I went in to see the principal. I was going to yank her for the entire next week. She loves school so it would actually be a punishment. The asst principal actually came up with switching her lunch and recess. This way she would have them with the 3rd grade (where she has friends anyway and I told them that so they said she could sit at a seperate table and have outside recess somewhere else) Could that be an option? There...
I saw this a little while ago on a doula list. There's a hospital or two that actually REMOVED their tubs altogether. Yikes. Mine (Tobey in Wareham) put these blow up things in them so that if a mom can't get out on her own in an emergency, they kind of hoist her. Or something like that LOL. I was picturing the sling thing that they get beached whales off the beach with but a friend of mine had a baby there last week and sent me a picture. They are far less obnoxious than...