or Connect

Posts by Mandynee22

Quote: Originally Posted by Pepper44 Mandynee--you can just boil your prefolds! It's much faster than washing so many times and wastes less water. I boil mine for about 10-15 minutes, then dump them into the washing machine straight out of the stock pot with the water and all. I wait until I've gotten all of them boiled, because only so many will fit in the pot at a time, then I put the washing machine on rinse, do a hot wash with a tiny bit of...
IDK how far I am now. I only know for sure on Thursdays when the email comes to me LMAO. I think 35 weeks... The ice pick thing- OMG. I get that. Never thought of it like that but TOTALLY. Tons of BHs which is annoying. How do some people not feel those? Your belly gets ridiculously tight and crampy. Maybe people with tighter bellies in the first place??? LOL I went through tons of the kids' toys and got rid of LOTS of stuff. Also my bedroom and the living room. I'm not...
I probably wouldn't even discuss it at the next appointment. First off, the mucus plug regenerates. Second, even if I were 40 weeks and I lost my plug, I wouldn't think I was in labor. Third, it may just have been a big amount of normal 3rd tri discharge. Wanna hear something no one ever says? A lot of pregnancy is REALLY GROSS!!!! The nurse and I were talking about that a couple appointments ago (discharge in particular LOL) If you get 6 contractions/hr, then maybe call,...
My kids go to Marilyn Gordon in N Falmouth. She has lots of adults too though, I started DD with her at birth because she was my mother and step father's Dr. She'll totally get to know you and spends as much time as you need but you wait for...like...ever. IDK about being "natural". I guess that depends on your definition. Do you mean "doesn't give meds and will prescribe ginger root" or "doesn't suggest meds unless necessary"? I have Triad OBGYN (Wareham) as my primary...
I got it too :-) The 1st harness slots are really low! I mostly got it because I wanted a bucket for the infant time and this one seemed to last for height and weight longer than other buckets.
My guess is that once there's a baby in there (a baby that the cat has SEEN cry and annoy him or her LOL), the cat will no longer be a problem. My car never went near DS. Now I have three (ugh) and they will sleep with him but more near his legs (plus, he's 3 yrs old so I'm not worried) I had a friend tell me I had to get rid of my cat too. She said that they lay on the child's face while they're sleeping because they smell the milk and they (seriously, she said this) SUCK...
Thank you Pepper. I'll be making those right now. I love SIMPLE cookie recipes. Why does everything have "sift these three together" then "cream these together" then 400 bowls of ingredients later, you finally mix THEM and can bake. Like I don't have ENOUGH dishes to wash???? Seriously. We aren't all Suzy Homemaker! I can't wait to eat them...eat them ALL LOL And I am Amanda Easterbrooks Nee on FB if anyone wants to add me :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by ilovemyavery With these two considerations, I do leave my children in the car in the driveway, with the car off, NOT with the keys in the ignition, if I have to run back in the house. When my brother was about 2 he unbuckled, climbed into the front, and put the car in gear!! Driving the car through our privacy fence, which thankfully stopped him. So I'm super cautious about taking the keys in with me if I have to run back...
I have never bought or cut a pineapple EVER in my life besides in the last month. It's the one thing I can actually say I crave...not just want- you know? I get one every time I'm at the store LOL
With me...and probably my 3 yr old. The TV in the bedroom broke so DP usually falls asleep in the living room watching tv LOL DS said that he's gonna sleep in his own room when the baby comes and the baby will sleep with him...I'm not sure that will work