or Connect

Posts by Mandynee22

I started leaving my ten yr old when she was...almost ten LOL I feel fine with it and so does she. I think 6 is too young, personally. It probably isn't illegal because there are only like 3 states or something that even have ages on the books for that. Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by jessjgh1 BTW, before having a preschooler I would have thought that half a day was a great thing. I would have thought a full day was justr too long. Now I almost thing a shorter day is worse. Of course, we are not 'living' the experience so I don't know how it actually works. I base it on that even when I did camp programs for preschoolers we could barely get anything done in 2 1/2 hours... and if one child needed to go...
This was on my facebook feed from a friend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-R9nHS156s It seems like the problem is maybe that the metal part doesn't clamp or something? I have an eddie baur for DS with the same strap adj and I bought the Safety 1st OnBoard for the new baby which also has the same. Is this a known issue? I yanked on both of my seat's strap and they didn't move so I don't know if it's all of them like that or just some or what... The commenters mentioned...
I puked yesterday morning at 3 am and this morning at 1 am. 3rd tri throwing up bites. I feel like it should be OVER. I think mine is because of acid or something though. Before it happens, my throat feels like it's being burned from the inside
I hate them cuz they're a pain, CDing or not. Just one more step to change a diaper 4 million times a day, IMO. I just don't snap them LOL I wish I could sew and hem though
I'll do all cloth again- mostly prefolds and covers though because it's my favorite. Everything will go into one dry bucket with a liner until solids start and then I will diaper spray the poop ones into the toilet before I put them in the bucket (I wouldn't do the spray thing at all, I would just dump what falls off, but I have to use a laundry mat this time around so I think it'll be better). Cloth diapering can be pretty simple :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by erickalynne well I am going to go look at the Combi today. The state is giving me $200 to get a carseat, otherwise I looked at the Graco my ride 65? That's great!! I bought a Safety 1st OnBoard 35 for this baby and I believe that it has either one of the lowest or the lowest harness slots for babies (plus it goes till 35 lbs and taller than most other buckets). You might want to look into it because of the super low...
I wear really big sweatshirts all the time so I don't get that. I've learned after the first two LOL I did take my kids swimming at the Y yesterday though and even I was astonished at my own size!!
I was in a car accident (rear ended which pushed me into the car in front of me since we were both stopped) at 36 or 38 weeks or something with DD. At the hospital they noticed hers doing something similar so I was sent to Boston. A bunch of 3D USs later (which were fun LOL) it was determined to be "arythmia" (It's quite possible that I spelled that wrong). I had non stress tests twice a week after that but I don't know if that was because of the accident or the arythmia...
I quit BFing DD at about 6 weeks because of REALLY dumb information that I was nieve enough to believe. When I was preg with DS, I was determined to EBF. I did keep the formula samples though JUST IN CASE. I tried to use them when the going got tough and he got colic :-X Thankfully, DS was anti bottle and he wouldn't hear of it LMAO If he had been more OK with the bottle, who knows what would have happened. I would totally say to look for a LLL group that you jive with or...