or Connect

Posts by Mandynee22

I'd wait till she's older. Just invest in some of those headbands that wrap around her head with the bow thing. And, FWIW, no matter what you do, people will say "what a cute little boy" because they just don't think/look/possess brain cells. You could put her in a dress every day and it won't make a difference Congrats! ETA- my 10 yr old has decided she wants hers done so I asked her pediatrician yesterday where she would recommend because I'd rather not have it done...
Congratulations Ericka! I'm glad to hear he's doing well
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepper44 As for my poo problem, well...it has since resolved itself. Twice. But there was bloody mucus with it. I'm not sure what that means? I've been having a lot of mucus in my stool sometimes but I've also been having insane amounts of sinus drainage making me sick at my stomach, and having dealt with miserable allergies my entire life I've asked doctors about that before--apparently it's normal because mucus doesn't...
My OBs don't even tell you anymore, unless it's actually concerning. They don't do the checking dialation thing unless it's necessary either though. It gets people all concerned (or excited when they find out they're one or 2 cent dialated LOL) for no reason (nothing worse than thinking something's wrong because of where you're measuring or it's gonna happen soon because you're 2 cent dialated and then...nothing) If you ask, they'll tell you but otherwise, no.
Every two weeks now. I'm 32 weeks and my last appointment was yesterday. Before that though, it was a month ago. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I have an OB
Quote: Originally Posted by Irishmommy I've always had extra kids in the rooms - siblings of the patient, foster kids of ours,my kids when I'm the patient, etc. I had fillings replaced with dd2 sleeping on my chest, she was a couple of months old at the time. The assitant held her while I got the needle (I hate needles) then she was on me. I've also bf both girls back there, no problems. My 3 yr old stayed with me in the room during my last...
Quote: Originally Posted by erickalynne oh and the cat litter I use is GREAT. Tidy Cat Breeze http://www.breezeforcats.com/?D=1426301&T=5316083 BEST $ EVER SPENT! I use dog poop bags to scoop poop and once a week I change the peepad. excellent product! no smell, no litter EVERYWHERE, easy to clean. Since we're talking cat litter... (and FTR- doing the cat box is my DD's job too LOL) does anyone have one of those automatic litter boxes?...
Quote: Originally Posted by 3tammuz Thank you for the this thread. I really want to use cloth - love them, but the work involved is somewhat overwhleming for me right now. I will probably do a combination of both. People just make it seem hard. Probably so less people will start doing it and they can scoop all the REALLY CUTE ONES for themselves LMAO JK Seriously, I just washed them like everything else. No extra rinsing or soaking or...
I am so, so sorry. That really sucks. Not helpful I know... Maybe you'll get lucky and have a great experience. Maybe you can talk to your OB and see if his policies are different?
Quote: Originally Posted by Riverbeauty Miracle Diapers Application - We are currently CLOSED for applications. Please check back soon! and we wash all our clothes in the bathtub because the laundromat costs $2 per load... and that's just washing... My name is Jennifer I didn't realize they were closed. Sorry :-(